Author Topic: fat loss helped so much  (Read 2600 times)

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
* this post is probably more relevant to the overweight + heavy gyne ppl *

this summer i realized that its about time i stop feeling sorry for myself and being all pathetic about it and getting off my ass and doing something about my problems.

we all know that we should be in our best shape possible before surgery so i figured i'll take this year to lose fat and then consider surgery next year. I started working out this summer and i enjoyed it alot - i would wake up and be enthusiastic about goin to the gym (not many ppl can say that) this is because i was motivated. i reduced drinking, cut down on fats and looked for more nutrition in every meal.

results have been slow, but they do show. I have gained some muscle defination and lost some fat (even from my chest!!). this has really boosted my confidence. I can now wear a lot of my clothes and feel "less embarrassed" walkin down the street cuz my man boobs r a tiny bit smaller.

I know surgery is the final step, but guys - please start working out. it feels great to have a slightly smaller moobs, more muscle, lesser body fat and more energy.

because u know what, even though the changes in the body r not drastic (yet), it feels great to feel even that 1% more confident and happier.

DrBermant

* this post is probably more relevant to the overweight + heavy gyne ppl *

this summer i realized that its about time i stop feeling sorry for myself and being all pathetic about it and getting off my ass and doing something about my problems.

we all know that we should be in our best shape possible before surgery so i figured i'll take this year to lose fat and then consider surgery next year. I started working out this summer and i enjoyed it alot - i would wake up and be enthusiastic about goin to the gym (not many ppl can say that) this is because i was motivated. i reduced drinking, cut down on fats and looked for more nutrition in every meal.

results have been slow, but they do show. I have gained some muscle defination and lost some fat (even from my chest!!). this has really boosted my confidence. I can now wear a lot of my clothes and feel "less embarrassed" walkin down the street cuz my man boobs r a tiny bit smaller.

I know surgery is the final step, but guys - please start working out. it feels great to have a slightly smaller moobs, more muscle, lesser body fat and more energy.

because u know what, even though the changes in the body r not drastic (yet), it feels great to feel even that 1% more confident and happier.

Hope that is 100 percent, and not 1% more confident and happier!

Yes, weight loss can really help the fat of gynecomastia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Surgery

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
wow doc, thanks for the pictures. its amazing how much loss helps - i'm shocked to see the post weight loss, pre surgery pictures. some of those dudes look like they can at least rock T shirts if not go shirtless.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024