Author Topic: life after gyne  (Read 2820 times)

Offline tttrolled

• Posting Member
Well everyone I have ONE MORE DAY til this plague is finally ridden!! I never thought it was going to be so soon, in fact I thought it was going to be a long time due to the financial issue until 3 weeks ago we found out my hospital would do it for free and here we are already with the surgery at hand in 24 hours.

I would like to hear some of you guys' perception and quality of life difference from pre-gyne to post-gyne. I can already feel the liberation, I've been blessed with other things in life such as my body type and height but have been held back by this gyne forever. Held back from really spitting game at girls yano? I mean I'm really funny, and know how to talk to a girl, but that's it. All talk and no action.

So let me say that it's time for me to start TAXIN' MAD BITCHES!!!!!!! excuse the language lol i'm just too excited for what's ahead in my young life.

i'd love to hear anything from anyone, it'd just give me even more encouragement for the next 24 hours and the month or two of recovery following surgery. How does it feel to be confident and comfortable in everything you do? i cant even imagine!!!!!!! ahhhhh its killing me! 24 more hours!!!!!!!!

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Good luck man. Even though I'm not having the surgery yet, just hearing other people getting it done excites me because sometimes I imagine that it's me in your guy's shoes. Get it? Your hospital are doing it for free? That is some luck there bro. Hope things go well for you. You are reborn in less than 24 hours.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
life after gyne is great. I don't hate the wind anymore. Im not nervous around girls. I go to the gym all the time and Im sculpting myself a nice chest.
Yes it is VERY liberating. I feel like I was wrongly accused for something and sent to prison. Now Im out. Sex life has improved dramatically lol. Im finally comfortable around my girlfriends. I've found out that im a freak lol. I LOVE my body now. Now Im on a quest for a sixpack. I feel like I always shoulda had one cause I was athletic. No plastic surgery, just the all-natural route.
Oh and the first time I went swimming without gyne....... BEST FEELING EVER!

Offline whoknows

• Posting Member
life after gyne is great. I don't hate the wind anymore. Im not nervous around girls. I go to the gym all the time and Im sculpting myself a nice chest.
Yes it is VERY liberating. I feel like I was wrongly accused for something and sent to prison. Now Im out. Sex life has improved dramatically lol. Im finally comfortable around my girlfriends. I've found out that im a freak lol. I LOVE my body now. Now Im on a quest for a sixpack. I feel like I always shoulda had one cause I was athletic. No plastic surgery, just the all-natural route.
Oh and the first time I went swimming without gyne....... BEST FEELING EVER!

good post, glad to hear. wish I could say that myself! and so right about "wrongly accused for something and sent to prison" lol

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
Just remember its not always a case of "get surgery then its over"

I had surgery 2 weeks ago and whilst I'm happier, its going to take a while before I can happily wear a tshirt as I've got a lot of swelling and scar tissue. Will be quite a long while before I'll go out without a shirt on I think.

Some people get perfect results straight from surgery, but theres a chance you will get swelling and/or scar tissue that may take some months before you get a flat chest... and maybe some gym time too.

Best of luck though either way its the major step forward!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024