Author Topic: Some Advice please?????  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Lordofpie123

Hey I just wanted to tell my situation and ask for some advice.

Im seventeen years old and I've had gyno for about 5 years. The first time anyone really talked to me about it was my doctor about 2 years ago, he just said it was apart of me going through puberty and it should be gone when Im about 20. I Dident really know what it was at first, I thought it was just because I was fat, Im not, Right now Im about 6 ft and weigh 185 pounds, theres a ton of people fatter than me that I know, but Im the only one that has gynecomastia. When I really started reasearching it I was dishearted to see that it useually dosent go away and that sugery is really the only answer. Gynecomastia has really made my life through highschool miserable and Im always depressed about it. I just was wondering if I should go talk to my doctor again or if It will go away.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Talk to your doc again. If he says it will go away then he's just wasting your time. Go see a surgeon and talk to your parents because 2 years with gyne means it won't go away. Also it pisses me off when I see people fatter then me with no gyne. So go to your doc, see what he says, and good luck.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024