Author Topic: qu: excess skin, how much is to much  (Read 1986 times)

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
hi,
will probably have gyne surgery.  my right side sticks out 1 5/8 inches from just below my chest.  the left side sticks out about 1 1/4 inches from just below my chest.  the right side looks much worse (I would probably consider severe) and contains much more breast tissue that the left side.  

my questions is, once I have the surgery and my chest is flattened out, do I stand the risk of excess skin on either or both sides.  the right side (the sticks out 1 5/8 inches) worries me very much.  I did go see once plastic surgeon so far and he seems to think it will tighten up.  I have a hard time beleiving him though.  I do plan on getting a few more opinions (from other plastic surgeons).   has anyone out there ended up with excess skin after surgery?  if so, how far did your breasts stick out from the base of your chest (or just below your chest I should say)?  I would assume the farther ones breasts sticks out, the greater chance of excess skin after surgery.   should I be concerned with excess skin with my breast that sticks out 1 3/4 inches or is that not enough to worry about?

thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024