Author Topic: A question about scar tissue, advice please!  (Read 2397 times)

Banobo

Hi guys, I'm wondering does scar tissue only form under and area where a cut has been made through the skin? or can it form in areas for example about an inch from the areola? I have a rather large lump that feels like either a little bit of gland is still there or scar tissue. When i tense my pec it's on-top of the muscle and could almost be pinched if that makes sense. You input would be valued. I know it's very early days but i see my PS this thursday and would like to have some info to put forward to him. thanks everyone!

DrBermant

Hi guys, I'm wondering does scar tissue only form under and area where a cut has been made through the skin? or can it form in areas for example about an inch from the areola? I have a rather large lump that feels like either a little bit of gland is still there or scar tissue. When i tense my pec it's on-top of the muscle and could almost be pinched if that makes sense. You input would be valued. I know it's very early days but i see my PS this thursday and would like to have some info to put forward to him. thanks everyone!

The body heals with scars, not just the surface access, but also the deeper sculpted structures.  Each surgeon has his / her own techniques to hide and optimize their healing with such as Scar Care Treatment and Male Chest Compression Garments.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline mumbai.experience

• Posting Member
Hey,
 has the scar tissue turned supple over time.
I am having the same issue and met with my surgeon today and he said it would be completely gone in 3-4 months.
Your input would be helpful

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024