Author Topic: Surgery Overseas  (Read 2572 times)

Offline tibco

Hello, this is my first post here. Iam 17 and my family is traveling to india for the summer and i have talked my mom into letting me have gyno surgery there. Ive visited quite a few websites and read articles from people who have gone overseas for surgery, and they describe it as a pleasant enough experience. Has anyone here gone overseas to another country for surgery? How has it been? Also, when i was doing some research online, i couldn't find a "Gyno" surgeon, only plastic surgeons. Can normal plastic surgeons remove gyno? Do you guys think they have some experience at this sort of thing?

Offline tibco

Also, we are planning on having surgery in Hyderabad, so if anyone knows any good gyno surgeons there, that would be a killer help!

Offline tibco

FINALLY! I had my surgery done on July 2, so im about 3 weeks post op. Surgery was done by Dr. Priti Shukla, and the results look great! I have some uneven swelling on my left side, but it looks better every day. I am sooo glad to have this done as im heading off to college this september (hopefully fully healed). I'll try to post some pics if i can. Thanks again for everyone on this site, its motivated me to finally get this done. Best of luck to you all!

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
congrats dude ! :) plz upload yo pic n share surgery experience n how much total cost?
FIGHTER

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024