Author Topic: Set appointment for surgery need work excuse...  (Read 2421 times)

Offline AndyKoopa

• Posting Member
Hi, I set an appointment for surgery with Dr. Silverman in Boston, MA. I have had gyne for most of my life since puberty, I am now 28. I have had enough of this part of my body affecting me enjoying my life. I set the appointment for February, and I need a good work excuse so I can use my sick time for a week, rather than vacation time. I told my boss I had to get a lump on my chest checked out. Anything I can work with from that? I am nervous about the doctors note from a plastic surgeon. Thanks for all your time and help,

Andy

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
When I took off work I told my Boss that I was getting surgery and he was like, "ok let me get your days covered and you can take off"  I told him a week in advance so it was all good!  And if he would have asked I think I was gon use the same excuse you did but honestly it's none of his damn business yah kno.  You saying you have to get a lumped check out or move is good enough and already saying to much yah kno.  How many days you took off?
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Unless you are eager to start looking for a new job, you must be honest with your employer. Even so, you need not tell the boss everything.

A few years back, I read a post where a man simply said he was having a growth removed from his chest. He went on to explain that it was not malignant then thanked his boss for his concern. This kind of explanation fulfills the need and it is honest even if it may be a bit misleading.

A lie, even if it is discovered years later, could put your job in jeopardy.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you say lump, they might wonder if it's cancer, which it isn't.  you can say you're getting a benign growth removed. 

although gyne is benign in the technical sense only  >:(
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024