Author Topic: help , doctors included  (Read 3288 times)

Offline paint58

• Posting Member
Hi, back again, I have had surgery 2 weeks ago, my age 51, , weight 160lbs,
 i am fit, I am a builder, I just paid £4000, ie $6000, for the op, he said I had no breast tissue, so just intensive gyno, far as i can see, , its not a good result, I feel really down, though I would be rid of this once and for all, I have spoken to PS, he says its swelling, dont feel like it to me, please any advice
as I am going to see hin soon, pics belos as you can see the left is better, but not good, and the right side , looks crap,God I am am depressed saved for ages, and I am not flat yet, aagh,still had it for 30 years so guess battle to get rid, lol pics below

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/paint58/gyno/before2.jpg?t=1258915711
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/paint58/gyno/before1.jpg?t=1258915781
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/paint58/gyno/after.jpg?t=1258921856
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/paint58/gyno/now22.jpg?t=1258915842

appiecate your help ty
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 03:31:57 PM by paint58 »

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i can still see a bit of a gland left all though there is a vast improvement. did u only have lipo? how long ago?

also i noticed u are sitting down in one of the pics so if u have fat it will obviously droop abit. but was wandaring this myself should the chest look the same even tho u are sitting down?

the same as ur stomach where as most peoples bulge a bit when u sit down but when u stand its tight anyone?

Offline paint58

• Posting Member
ty post, do u think that is gland as PS said i had no gland probs, just fat, but iif its fat, im 2 weeks post op, he done lypo big time, but he reckons this will go flat, i cant see that it will improve over the next month, think i need another op,got more pics if you need to see more, ty for help, i am going out my head tonite. another pic 1 week looks better then than now
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/paint58/P1000114.jpg?t=1258924144
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 04:10:53 PM by paint58 »

Offline D24

• Bronze Member
Hi paint58, i hate to say this mate but from what i've just seen in your pics you may be in for a similar case as i've had. Now please bear in mind i'm not a PS nor am i an expert but it looks like you may have some gland, i say this because i had lipo only on the NHS and my chest volume decreased but it looked similar to yours where around the nipple area still was 'pointey' if you know what i mean? I was told by the NHS PS that i have no gland yet i went private and had the gland removed and had 16 grams one side and 38 grams the other side all glandular tissue and i'm a lot flatter. 2 weeks post op is really early. It may be swelling but my advice would be nobody knows your body like you do, if yuo feel there's gland there don't let it go and keep on at your PS. Good look mate i hope it's just swelling.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
It's swelling man!! it will go down.  and you're suppose to give it waaaay more time than 2 weeks!  My Dr. left me with nothin but skin also and mines look like it has some fat in it also but it looks that way cause its swollen still! But my chest has tighten up alot more and my left side if healing faster than my right also.  check out pics if you want!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline paint58

• Posting Member
Ty D,
I got an appointment in 3 weeks, I already had one post op appointemnt , he said it will go when the swelling goes down, we will see, , i got doubts , i will do some more pics tommorow, I am so glad for this site mate, got no=body else to really explain the way it feels, you know what I mean , all strange at present,  >:(

Offline paint58

• Posting Member
Ty Fluffy, I seen your pics before you said , looks great, I just got keeped relaxad  i guuess, but for some reason I am wobbling out, sat here and I keep looking down the vest, got to try and sleep, back tommorows , take care

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Just keep your compression vest on 24/7 (minus showers) for faster results  ;)

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
there is a vast improvement fair play and hopefully is just swelling. guess time will tell

Offline D24

• Bronze Member
fingers crossed it's just swelling paint, i know exactly what you mean mate you couldn't just openly approach say a family member and discuss it coz nobody knows what it's like unless you have it. One thing i will say and it's something to look forward to when you're happier with the results is that people notice the difference i.e. I've had a few friends comment how much happier i seem lately and saying I'm looking well. It may sound a bit daft but I'm not ashamed to admit last night my fiancee and myself were talking about previous holidays we've had and thinking back to being very uncomfortable and quickly getting in the pool and not being comfortable taking my shirt off even to Lay down sunbathing gave me a couple of tears knowing it's over now. I think the condition can have a serious effect on your life.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 08:12:33 AM by D24 »

Offline paint58

• Posting Member
Back again, I sent those pics to my PS, he has brought my appointment forward to the 9th nov, cant wait
to see what he has got to say, thought this would be all over now, but thinking maybe will have to
go through another op, we will see.Ty for replies

DrBermant

ty post, do u think that is gland as PS said i had no gland probs, just fat, but iif its fat, im 2 weeks post op, he done lypo big time, but he reckons this will go flat, i cant see that it will improve over the next month, think i need another op,got more pics if you need to see more, ty for help, i am going out my head tonite. another pic 1 week looks better then than now
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/paint58/P1000114.jpg?t=1258924144

2 weeks can be very early after surgery with some techniques.

Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Pictures can help other better understand your concerns.  If there is a loose skin component, Gynecomastia and Loose Skin Standard Photos better show this aspect, especially the bending over views. 

How Soon Do You See Results After Gynecomastia Surgery depends on many factors, we tend to see instant results for my patients.  However, I prefer to optimize Healing After My Male Chest Surgery such that early results are possible.  How soon patients see results from their doctor's surgery depends on the original problem, what was done, skill of that doctor, after surgery care, and many other factors.

Loose skin can be made looser when deflating a fatty breasts.  Leaving the loose skin behind is a compromise as are the scars for tightening the loose tissues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024