Author Topic: Anybody undergoing surgery with Dr.Ramachandran this month?  (Read 2210 times)

Offline aztec123

• Posting Member
Hi Friends,

Is Anybody planning to undergo surgery with Dr.Ramachandran this month?

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Hi aztec123,

I got a date for the surgery on 2nd of November. But I am still confused about Dr Ram's post op results. Do you know anyone who did the surgery with Ram?

Cheers!

Offline aztec123

• Posting Member
Hi ssg,
In fact, you could ask Ram to show post op pics of his patients. He has hell lot of such pics in his pc.
I did'nt pay much attention to those, and I was more interested in knowing how much improvement I would be making post op. He kept repeating that "do it if ur not comfortable with it"...Also, he said that there is no guarantee that the gyne would not be back.Also, he said that in some cases there could be complications, which scared me.
Let me know if he said the same to u as well.

I am thinking of consulting with another PS. Lets see what he has to say.

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Hi aztec123,

Unfortunately I am having email contacts only. As I live in UK, I could not meet him and see those pics. What was your impression when you saw those pics? Did you feel that there were reasonably good flat contours?

Cheers!

Offline aztec123

• Posting Member
Hi ssg,
    When I consulted him 3 months back, he had shown some of the pics. They looked ok. But I cannot remember how perfect were the results.2 weeks back when I consulted him, I did not pay attention to the
pics, as I was interested in the improvements which I will make after the surgery. He is a very experienced surgeon in gyne and definitely there would be improvements after the surgery. But the extend of the improvement varies from person to person and its difficult to predict pre-op.  The only way to find out is to take a chance.
Have you contacted some other PS?

Offline gynek

• Posting Member
Yes...I had it done in the first week of Oct...so far everything looks ok.

You can see the pre/post surgery pics here -

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/gynek/

Offline terrance

• Posting Member
Hey Guys,

Just came back on this forum after some time.

Well to reply to you Aztec, yes I am planning on undergoing surgery with Dr. Ramachandran. But its going to have to be next month, most probably middle of November. I really want to get this done before next year because I want to start the new year with a new fresh attitutude.

I have spoken to Dr. Ramachandran over the phone and also through e-mail and he seems really comprehensive. From what I understand he has done at least 15 surgerys within the last few months. Which is good because it means that he knows what he is doing. And experience counts a lot for this kind of operation I guess. Going to have the tests done by the end of this week. Hit the gym really hard for the next 2 weeks, stay off from all tobacco and alcohol.

Will have to stay for at least 10 days in Chennai. Can anybody recommend me a good nice clean Hotel near Apollo? (where the surgery will take place - i hear there are something like 4 Apolllo Hospitals in Chennai).

Well, if you decide to have your surgery done in November we may just run into each other.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do. And to all other posters here.

God Bless.

Terrance

Offline trudy

Hey Terrance. I am also planning to get it done by early next year with Dr. Ramachandran.  I am looking forward to view your results and decide. so please keep us posted!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024