Author Topic: HELP ME!!!!!!! PLEASE  (Read 2032 times)

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Im to 2 1/2 months post op and my nipples are puffy. Can someone who has been through this please tell me your story or if it eventually got any better. I feel ive wasted my money!!!!!! ???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are a variety of things that could be going on. Some guys do not see the actual final result for as long as six months or more.

You have not made it easy to help you. I do not know how long you may have been lurking on the site and what you may have gleaned. I do know you waited until two months post-op to sign in and ask any questions.

The first thing you need to do is to give us some background information about yourself. I'm certain that many people would love to help you but we need to know your history.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
I am 2 months post-op and still have some puffiness because I developed scar tissue underneath the nipples which kind of feels like the lumps I had before surgery.

Is this what you are experiencing?

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Yes thats exactly what im going through. Its alittle more puffy on the left side than the right.

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Same, although mine is puffier on the right than the left. My surgeon said 6 months for full healing so I guess I just have to wait.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024