Author Topic: Has anyone looked into Mesotherapy?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline FreshPrince

I'm a 24 year old male who has been suffering from a build up of fat in my chest for the last 10 years. After reading others' stories on here I've finally become open enough to discuss this condition and possible treatments.

I haven't spoken to a doctor about my condition in several years so I'm not positive if I do suffer from gyneocomastia. I do have large male breasts which fluctuate in size as I gain and lose weight (never fully going away), but I don't suffer from other symptoms such as tender nipples.

I was born with an undescended testicle which unfortunately was not corrected until I was 11. This caused the testicle to not grow in size. I spoke to a doctor about this when I was 14 and first noticed the development of breasts, but after checking my testosterone levels he said that I was developing normally. Now that I'm 24 and they still exist, I'm ready to start seeking treatment.

Everyone on here seems to recommend surgical reduction, but I'm curious if anyone has tried or looked into Mesotherapy injection treatment. From what I've read, the injections will cause fat cells in localized areas to break down. The injections are given over the course of several weeks with the usual treatment being 5 injections.

Thank you in advance for any input you can offer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024