Author Topic: Do puffy nipples ruin your overall look in a girls opinion  (Read 8615 times)

Offline Iron6

My question is not can I get a girlfriend with puffy nipples, or will a girl ignore my looks. But rather I put a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears into building myself up from a 120lb kid who girls routinely made fun of to a fairly muscular guy who got compliments from the same girls a couple years later.

But with my puffy nipples I can't help but feel in some ways I am wasting my time, like if being fit gives you 10 poinds on the attractiveness scale, puffy pointy nipples takes away 10 points, leaving you where you started no matter how hard you look.

Or will honestly most girls ignore the semi weird ass nipples if everything else looks bueno and still say the guy looks good?

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
Post some pics for us to see first. Most girls don't really care how your nipples look.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
The short and sweet answer...

Young, immature, possibly dumb, and materialistic girl - will consider all factors

Older, intelligent, "see's the bigger picture" girl - will like you regardless of nipple size

This has been my experience.
Luckily, I have the latter.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Keep_It_Moving said it well. Some stupid girls may have a problem but the real keepers will not even notice.
Grandpa Dan

Offline agency86

• Posting Member
I had nearly the exact same story/thoughts/question ten years ago.

Girls generally seem able to focus on a particular aspect of a guy they like, though. So if you have nice arms, or nice abs, your girlfriend can focus on that and get turned on by you. Also, a lot of girls are freaks (no offense to girls). Some of them seemed into my puffy nipples, which creeped me out a bit to be honest. Anyway, I think girls liked it better when I stayed in great shape, and I think the same will apply to you--puffy nipples or not. If your chest bothers you enough, I would consider surgery. Maybe it is an option for you. Personally, mine never bothered me a ton, but in retrospect I wish I had just cut them out ten years ago rather than waiting until I was well into my 20's.

Offline timbo68

I've been with my wife for a little over 20 years.  We met when I was 22 (she was 35).  I've had this since I was 13 (my pediatrician said "he'll grow out of it").  High School locker rooms and a basic training certainly toughened me up.

Before meeting my wife, I made sure to turn off lights or keep a t-shirt on if I was in any intimate situation.  My wife actually enjoys then and they are part of our "play time".  However, the trips to the beach still sucked.  I had surgery 3 days ago.  She actually said she is going to miss them, but understood.

hammer

With a good woman or a good man it goes for both they don't give a damn about the nitty gritty BS! It is what is on the inside of the person that one falls in love with! If one falls for looks or sex it will only be temporary and never last! When you fall for what is in the heart there is a much better chance that it will, but it still takes work, time and understanding, for both!

Bob

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
Keep_it_moving made good points. 

Most women are naturally into genuine relationship building, including talking, sharing, understanding, expressing emotions, quality time together, etc. and less on the physical.  Although a good physique attracts women, men who have learned relationship building skills and genuinely express themselves  earn major brownie points. Being honest/genuine is important. 

Relationship building skills involving women do not come naturally for most men.  I am from the older group and still have a lot to learn in this area.  After 35 years of marriage, my wonderful wife is still helping/teaching me good relationship skills and helping me unlearn the bad skills.

Back to the topic.  Puffy nipples may be an appearance problem for some.  Refocusing from concentration on a ones physical appearance and focusing on learning good communication and relationship building skills will be more beneficial throughout ones life.  Physical appearances will continue to be dynamic (always changing).

Wish you the best.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Keep_it_moving made good points. 

Most women are naturally into genuine relationship building, including talking, sharing, understanding, expressing emotions, quality time together, etc. and less on the physical.  Although a good physique attracts women, men who have learned relationship building skills and genuinely express themselves  earn major brownie points. Being honest/genuine is important. 

Relationship building skills involving women do not come naturally for most men.  I am from the older group and still have a lot to learn in this area.  After 35 years of marriage, my wonderful wife is still helping/teaching me good relationship skills and helping me unlearn the bad skills.

Back to the topic.  Puffy nipples may be an appearance problem for some.  Refocusing from concentration on a ones physical appearance and focusing on learning good communication and relationship building skills will be more beneficial throughout ones life.  Physical appearances will continue to be dynamic (always changing).

Wish you the best.

^ Most eloquently said!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024