Author Topic: Bought my first (of many to come!) Pair of women's pants  (Read 9239 times)

Guywithgirls

I was inspired by the feminizing my wardrobe topic and the fit issues topic. I've been soooo irritated for as long as I can remember by not being able to find jeans that fit right. If they rit my legs/thighs, they were so loose around my waist that they fell down. If they fit my waist, they were too tight elsewhere to allow much if any movement. I had never thought about women's jeans until I read the two posts I mentioned. Anyway I just thought I'd show off my new pair of jeans and see what you guys think. I may have to sleep in them tonight.....

Offline Johndoe1

Look good. Can't tell they are not men's jeans. There are a lot of men who wear women's jeans because they fit better and they do not have gynecomastia. Lot's of articles about it.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Guywithgirls

After my wife had been home a while I mentioned that I had gone to the wholesale clothing store and bought jeans that actually fit my body and weren't baggy like all the other jeans I have. She said she really liked the way they fit me. She had no idea they were "womens jeans" until I told her and she seemed perfectly fine with the fact that I was wearing "womens jeans". Just like how "bras are for breasts, not women", jean cuts and styles are for body types, not for men or women. 

Offline SideSet

Can’t tell they are women’s. And glad they work for you

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks women's jeans are more comfortable!

Confused old man

I discovered that two years ago. I told my wife that you women have this whole comfort thing figured out. Men are so dumb to put up with uncomfortable clothing. And what’s up with putting a noose (tie) around your neck..hahaha

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Yep!  I stumbled into this a few years back when I discovered by accident a womens size 16s jeans fit better than mens 36x30.  This was before they started to blend in 2% spandex (elastane) into the cloth of mens jeans - which is more common now. 

The only thing I don’t like in womens jeans are the shallow pockets!

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Yep!  I stumbled into this a few years back when I discovered by accident a womens size 16s jeans fit better than mens 36x30.  This was before they started to blend in 2% spandex (elastane) into the cloth of mens jeans - which is more common now.

The only thing I don’t like in womens jeans are the shallow pockets!
also the shorter inseam

aboywithgirls

It's the small waist, large seat and broad in the hips that make ladies jeans, slacks and even jeggings have a better fit than men's. The woven in spandex means that I can wear them mose snug and still be able to move.

Offline taxmapper

For a very long time I had thought about buying a pair of women's jeans.

a long time ago I had put on a pair of the other half's jeans by accident and nearly left for work with them on when she recognized them.

So this past week I relented and purchased a pair of Lee Riders in 16 long. They fit perfictly!

Well I did the whole posing in the mirror thing and then suddenly noticed something.

In the first pic (light blue) are my wranglers.
In the second pic the Lee's (dk. blue).

Anyone see anything? 

Or am I just wanting to see something.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 11:01:57 PM by taxmapper »

Confused old man

The women’s lee jeans look much better. Tighter fit in waist and legs. Seam length is good. I wore wranglers all my life. Switched to women’s lee jeans. I wear a10L...much more comfy and cleaner look.

Guywithgirls

The Lee jeans look way better. I have some mens American eagle fitted boot cut that were the best fitting pair of jeans I could get. But they are still way too baggy. I still need to do a lot more experimenting to find what brand of women's jeans I prefer, but the ones I've bought so far fit a million times better than my best fitting pair of "mens jeans"

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
You're right about mens jeans.  I'm over the baggy look.  For years my wife made Comments about me swimming in my pants but I couldn't  find any pants that fit my thighs that weren't too big in the waist and overly baggy.  Then I discovered womens jeans and I've  never looked back.

Guywithgirls

Anybody have any experience with Duluth trading post womens jeans? I'm thinking of getting a pair because it sounds like they are hard wearing, but would like some feedback before making the purchase. I'm pretty rough on jeans so I'd like a hard wearing pair

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Carhart makes women's work pants also - pretty durable.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024