Author Topic: marblenip  (Read 2394 times)

Offline realsynthetics

Hi guys. I'm new on this forum, and figured you would know a lot more than any other forum I've attempted gaining knowledge from.

I'm 22 years old and not overweight in the least.

Its been a few months now and I'm beginning to worry. About four months ago, I noticed a small lump underneath my right nipple. Over the past several weeks, it has grown in size, though not spreading to any largely noticable magnitude (unless you know its there). The lump is about the size of a marble, and quite dense similarly. Soreness is a considerably annoying problem here, not to mention the fact that I don't want a boob.

It started when I began working out steadily. I am quite slim, and my body pretty much has no excess fat. I've been using Zinc and Tribulus lately, but the lump started when I stopped using zince steadily (about four months ago). What do you think the odds of my problem being Gyne are? I haven't talked to a doctor yet, because I don't have insurance, and no doctors want to talk a word without me paying them 80 bucks. Please help.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
a small lump underneath your nipple that hurts? sounds like gyne to me

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
tribulus? Hum, is it tribulus terrestris? If I can remember, this one is a natural testosterone inducer, some form of natural steroid, if I may put it so. If your conversion rate is high (from test to estrogenes), you might indeed suffer from  an onset of gyno. Advice: give it up. And rely upon your own natural strength to take on beef. I can't understand why early bodybuilders, when they have no competing ambitions, get "entangled" with steroidlike products. The safer solution, if you want to enhance muscular growth is to eat proteins, and possibly aminoacids supplements. Then no risk.

Offline realsynthetics

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I'm going to just stop taking the supplements and try to find a supplement that is known to stop the conversion. I've heard some good things about Passion Flower, but I'm not sure what else might stop this. Please help.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Chrysin is said to be the best possible natural conversion blocker. other say it is all fame (if not fake). You have the other option of broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts. keep away from alcohol. The very first thing to achieve is to get the soreness to disappear. This is the one step without wich no resolve will be possible.

Offline realsynthetics

A few questions, do you think that the Chrysin will completely reverse it, or that it will just stop it?

Since this problem just started a few months ago, and the lump is only behind my nipple...and the size of a marble, what do you think the odds of this thing reversing are? How big have they gotten for people then subsided?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 02:45:18 PM by realsynthetics »

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Docs are positive: the younger a gyno, the more odds it has to subside and/or resolve. But natural supplements are generally short of this goal.  You should use meds to give  yoursel f a real chance. Either Arimidex ( the one I use) or Rebound XT (some stuff of bodybuilders'), these 2 are aromatase inhibitors. or you can use a SERM like Nolvadex or Raloxifene but the use of serms is a bit more picky. Some rebounce effect may be observed on stopping the product and generally bodybuilders advise to taper it down with... an aromatase inhibitor. I would advise to couple Arimidex for instance with natural inhibitors I talked to you about, for a period of 2 months . Don't waste the possible chance you have of getting rid of it without an op.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024