Author Topic: gynecomastia-Italian case  (Read 2610 times)

Offline 32__flavors

• Posting Member
I just wrote a very long and heartfelt message which was wiped out because i didn't tape the subject...

I just reply it here with very few words: i'm 26 year old male suffering since last summer from gynecomastia unilateral (right), very small one and not easiliy noticeable, but still evolving like a blob and often painful.
it was suspected it could come from some sort of pollution (my brother has it also at both his breasts), and in March/April I'll move to Canada (so I'd be freed by those sources of pollution).

Should I operate immediately or wait some more time? I really can't stop to think about it...

Thank you for your attention,
Luca.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
No dont operate yet... wait a little bit more.

forza USA vs. Italia

Offline 32__flavors

• Posting Member
No dont operate yet... wait a little bit more.

forza USA vs. Italia

USA_Italia no competition in soccer ;D

Thank you for your advice; also I feel sometimes the same pain in my left boob, which is still normal though... could I get it on it soon?

I just can't stand the annoying pain and start to hate also my little breast...
I forgot to say that my blood analysis were negative to everything, so no doctor is really sure about the surce iof my gynecomastia; could it come from electronic stimolous of a laptop?

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member

USA_Italia no competition in soccer ;D

Thank you for your advice; also I feel sometimes the same pain in my left boob, which is still normal though... could I get it on it soon?

I just can't stand the annoying pain and start to hate also my little breast...
I forgot to say that my blood analysis were negative to everything, so no doctor is really sure about the surce iof my gynecomastia; could it come from electronic stimolous of a laptop?

yeah you could get it in your left too, it probably doesn't develop at the same time and the same rate, so if you feel pain in the other, its proably coming there too.

And I am only 16 so im not sure what causes your gynecomastia since mine is from puberty. alot of guys on here developed it when they were over 20 so hopefully they can reply too.

by the way.... If you think andrea pirlo and francesco totti are going to score goals to make up for all the chances your inexperienced strikers cassano, toni, and gilardino are going to miss... you are sadly mistaken   ;D

Maldini is too old, Cannavaro and Nesta are class though. zambrotta is ok, gattuso has bad touch, and buffon will get hurt.

Offline outertrial

Its extremely unlikely to be caused by your laptop. As the incidence (or at least the reporting) of gyne is increasing there are theories about the causes, like pollution, increase of oestrogen in the water supply (probable), the food we eat - meat especially is sometimes hormone treated.

If your going to move to Canada in march you may as well wait until then.

Offline 32__flavors

• Posting Member
Its extremely unlikely to be caused by your laptop. As the incidence (or at least the reporting) of gyne is increasing there are theories about the causes, like pollution, increase of oestrogen in the water supply (probable), the food we eat - meat especially is sometimes hormone treated.

If your going to move to Canada in march you may as well wait until then.

Well infact water and meat was the first cause my general doctor pointed out, but then this surgeon told me that there is really no cause for gyne, that's something which can't be explained yet.

I'll move to canada to study as a graduate student, so I guess I'll not have time nor money to operate there... I'm still in buig doubt ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024