Author Topic: Gyne Gland Pain.  (Read 3596 times)

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
I posted a thread similar to this a few months ago and know I am checking back up on it. I have shard pain constintly in the glands of my gyne. When i lay on my stomach or they get pushed on they hurt super badly. But for a few months they just hurt 24/7. I don't know what is going on or what to do. Or how to address my problem to my parents. Does anyone have any ideas?

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
Yah its really scary and it hurts all the time, I wish i knew what was going on. I also don't know how to go about talking about this with my parents.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
if your gland is sore, go see an endo.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you have sore nipples/breasts you should see a Doctor.

If talking to your parents is a problem, then get up and go get your mom and simply say "I want you to read something, I wrote it and there are several answers I want you to read also."

Then simply show her this page.

Good Luck.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
Last time i went to the doctor all they said was it was going to go away and i should take advil for it. And i dont know what to convince to my parents that it is a lot more serious.

Offline js2288

i noticed that when i lay on my back, and push my forward, my right gland hurts, but not the left, the right is also reasonably larger then the left, im assuming its cuz its either growing or shrinking, as i am increasingly noticing that the left gland seems to be gettin smaller as time goes on, i think atleast

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is fairly common for one side to be larger than the other.

If your Doctor simply said that it was normal and would eventually go away, that does not come as a surprize.

Gynecomastia is so common that it is considered normal by many people. In fact it is so common that it is statistically normal unless quite large.

To further complicate things, there are not usually any adverse physical effects. The adverse effects are almost entirely Psychological.

Perhaps a boy might be best off requesting to see a psychologist for depression. He would at least have a good chance of being taken seriously by his parents and the Psychologist would be able to make the apropriate referrals.

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
Mine isn't that large at all but you can for sure feel the glands and it wouldnt be that bad besides the fact it hurts soo badly all of the time.

Offline d3ll

• Posting Member
I just brought it up in a business like matter. Like it was a bad cough or something. I told my mom "Mom Ive got these stupid bumps behind my nipples and they are a bitch and i need to get rid of them, can i call the doctor?

Hi mate, i'm going to say exactly that to my mom this week!!

THANKS
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 01:56:35 AM by d3ll »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024