Author Topic: Sists & Other Hard Lumps in Gyne Sufferers  (Read 2132 times)

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
I've had gyne since I was about 10-12 I reckon. I've also had hard lumps, some half as large as golf balls peppered randomly about my body.

The medical term is lypoma's.

I've had some on my arm since I was 12 or so. I've had them checked by several doc's over the years since I kept developing new ones as well. All doc's said they were benign etc.

I'm wondering if anyone else who has gyne has other hard lumps in their body. You can grab them, but they always spring back to their original spot. I've tried smashing them with big books, but they're hard as rock.

I've got about 15 of these in my body, from my back, to abs, near my shoulders, arms etc. Some visible bumps, some undetectable to the eye.

Perhaps the body's ability to form these deposits of minerals/calcium etc. has something to do with hard lumps forming under our breast area?

Just curious if anyone else has these things.

ceo

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
um...smash them with big books?  ::)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
When I was like 14 I thought if I hit it hard enough it would break apart like a grape so to speak. It looked like I had a marble just under my skin.

So I took the A-G volume of the Dictionary that came with the Britannica encyclopedias and tried to squash it.

After that I learned they were too solid to break apart.

Someone mentioned height as a trend in gyne sufferers, was curious to know if people had a tendency to store body minerals etc. as deposits.

Perhaps this will lead us closer to unraveling the gyne mystery. ;)

ceo

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
I've had gyne since I was about 10-12 I reckon. I've also had hard lumps, some half as large as golf balls peppered randomly about my body.

The medical term is lypoma's.

I've had some on my arm since I was 12 or so. I've had them checked by several doc's over the years since I kept developing new ones as well. All doc's said they were benign etc.

I'm wondering if anyone else who has gyne has other hard lumps in their body. You can grab them, but they always spring back to their original spot. I've tried smashing them with big books, but they're hard as rock.

I've got about 15 of these in my body, from my back, to abs, near my shoulders, arms etc. Some visible bumps, some undetectable to the eye.

Perhaps the body's ability to form these deposits of minerals/calcium etc. has something to do with hard lumps forming under our breast area?

Just curious if anyone else has these things.

ceo

sounds like muscles too me ^^

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024