Author Topic: Button Ups 24/7, Underarmour and a Shirt, or All 3  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hey I prefer Button ups 24/7, cuz I can unbutton all the buttons and just show the MIDDLE of my chest so I look normal at first, im sure nobody's gonna ask me 2 take it off.. What does everyone else say?

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Ive been wearing a shirt lately just because I feel more self-concious when I try to hide it.  Of course I wear an undershirt and that helps a little bit.  I have the puffy case and its proven to make me very self-concious.  I do wear button up shirts and dress shirts a lot when I go out to fancy places though.  Seriously man, dont hide it and you will be less noticeable to people.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I want to be noticed... Just not my situation though... I love attention... but I am self concious, but when I dont try 2 hide it I get even more self concious... I mean I was just sayin dat I prefer button ups.. but when I play ball or somethin I just wear an underarmour and a shirt, that isnt even in my mind when im in the game, unless there is alota girls at the court

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024