Author Topic: What should I look for??? (breast glands)  (Read 1896 times)

Offline HormoneGuy26

• Posting Member
I posted on this site just once before and after reading these posts, I'm not sure if have gyne or not.  My endo said I have beginning stages but she never actually touched them to see if it was fat or actual gyne.

So, when I pinch the fatty breast area of my chest there seems to be something under the skin that stops a little less than halfway in between my nipple and chest muscle. I don't know if this just the gathering of skin that meets underneath or if it is gland. Also, my nipple aren't puffy at all and rather flat.  If I push in my chest, it seems that it would be much flatter if I just did some cardio. I haven't worked out in about a month, and I don't know if chest muscle lasts that long but it could be chest muscle behind some of this fat on top pushing my breast out.

I'd hate to have surgery. I'm only 20 and have bunch of hormone problems as it is. I'm guessing that in addition to having low HGH and thyroid, my T levels are out of wack and might be lower than my estrogen. Flabby chest and abs are signs of low testosterone.

There has to be an alternative way to lose that gland tissue besides surgery. There are testosterone gels and estrogen blockers.

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
Mine is kind the same as yours. I don't feel any hard tissue so I'm assuming all mine is fat. Which is weird because I'm underweight. Anyway I'm going to try some cardio and you should probably try too. Couldn't hurt right? I wonder if something like hydroxycut would speed up the process?

Offline HormoneGuy26

• Posting Member
Yea, I'm going to do hardcore cardio everyday until I look pretty fit and incline chest press every other day to build those chest muscles right under the neck line.  I am just about convinced that without a fatty chest and a lean body, it is possible to hide gyne. In my case, at least.  If gyne is still noticeable, I'll ask my endo about those estrogen-binding drugs.  My mom - she's an experienced nurse - said they are expensive, but they get the job done.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The Estrogen blockers are actually intended for women with breast cancer and their use for Gynecomastia is "off lable".  If your Testosterone levels are normal and you suppliment with additionsl Testosterone, Several things happen. The surplus is aromatized or changed into Estrogen and your normal secretion of testosterone diminishes. These things could make your condition much worse and may be irreversable.

Since you are seeing an Endocrinologist for other glandular broblems anyhow, Make your concerns known and you will simply have to trust your Doctor.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024