Author Topic: Anybody here have Steroid induced gyno  (Read 6331 times)

Offline wall70

• Posting Member
If i have the entire gland taken out do i still have the risk of getting it if i run cycles afterwards

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Yes, if you do anymore cycles it will come back. Cycles is probably what caused it in the first place.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Yes sir..... If you got gyne from roids in the first place......means you are an easy candidate to get it again.

Doesn't take a scientist to deduct that!...If you are gonna do more roids... start saving now for your next surgery.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
In spite of some claims to the contrary, the entire gland cannot be removed without leaving a crator. In even the best of cases a small amount of glandular tissue remains. If stimulated with the right (or wrong) hormones, It can and will grow.

This is not the worst that you can do for yourself by self-medicating with steroids, The only truly safe thing to do is to avoid steroids altogether.
Grandpa Dan

Offline flex1appeal

Everyone here speaks the truth. I got gyno from steroid use myself. I no longer use it even though I did have the entire gland removed. I do have indents/craters but I don't care. It's gone. I won't take any chance that it may return. Not worth it to me.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Desi is correct from what I've heard too. Gyno can come back if the gland is stimulated. The gland is not removed; only the breast tissue and fat if applicable. NO GLAND IS REMOVED....Steroids can activate the gland and then iin time you will need another surgery!!

Offline desi

• Gold Member
In my opinion, gland is GLAND.. and gland mixed with fat/skin is called tissue..anyone agree?
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline eckoston

• Posting Member
Why not just take some estorgen blockers? Novaldex, don't know if that is the correct spelling.

Offline Hypo-is-here

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,4473.0.html

This thread has various matters being discussed including the use of self prescribed anti estrogens and the problems inherent with steroid use.

If you stick with it and read it right through you will see just how flawed self prescribing is generally and also how using steroids always opens you up to potential problems no matter how much you think you know.

Offline wall70

• Posting Member
has anybody here succesfully taken steroids after having gyno surgery?

Offline Hypo-is-here

ive always wondered if there is a fail-safe way to use, and not get gyne?  anyone know??

Double mastectomy would most likely do the trick  :o

Alternatively heavy use of SERM or aromatase inhibitors would work.  That would leave you with, zero energy, bone pain and extreme fatigue that would ensure that you couldn't make use of the test and it would also give you, a messed up thyroid, zero libido and everyone's favorite zero erections  :o

You could even combine both of the above if you wanted to be really sure ::)

Alternatively you could not screw with your endocrine system given that you can cause absolute mayhem with it?

Getting away with AAS without such problems relates as much to good genetics (which you probably don't have- hence the gyne) and good fortune as it does understanding the mechanisms at play.

Bad genetics ensure problems no matter what.

It's Russian roulette.....again if you want the more in depth argument that details the point read the thread/link I added.

P.S

On a lighter note;

Do you think that there are people out there on support groups across the world asking whether they can take medications (without medical need) that;

A) Has caused them to be on the support group to begin with?

or another way of looking at it

B) Has caused them to have the condition that caused them to be on the support group?

or another way of looking at it

C) Are strongly associated with the development of the condition that they have already developed that caused them to be on the support group as a result of already using said medications  ;D

.....I'm picturing it now;   

Cancer support group website

Is there any way I play with radiation without getting cancer?

Cardio Vascular Disease support group website

Is there any way I can snort lots of cocaine without the heart related effects?

Osteoporosis support group website

Is there any way I can sit with a really bad posture or mis-handle heavy lifting and not cause back problems?

Fertility support group website

I want to get off on chopping my nads off, any way of doing this while retaining fertility?

LOL  ;D .   again a serious look at this is covered in the link I provided this is just light hearted banter.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 02:34:09 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
very well explained hypo.. :)

quick Q, what is double mastectomy?

Offline wall70

• Posting Member
ive always wondered if there is a fail-safe way to use, and not get gyne?  anyone know??

Alternatively heavy use of SERM or aromatase inhibitors would work.  That would leave you with, zero energy, bone pain and extreme fatigue that would ensure that you couldn't make use of the test and it would also give you, a messed up thyroid, zero libido and everyone's favorite zero erections  :o

I love that idea

Offline flex1appeal

I love that idea

Oh geez....I am shutting my mouth on this one.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
If you stick with it and read it right through you will see just how flawed self prescribing is generally and also how using steroids always opens you up to potential problems no matter how much you think you know.

LMAO!!  Hypo, u crack me up by always bringing up that thread...  That reminder of your ignorance always makes me chuckle

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024