Author Topic: Different ways you guys hide your nips?  (Read 51500 times)

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
Like I've heard that some people give themselves nipple twisters or coldness. What do you guys do, that dont involve taping it or drugs

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
When I'm at a pool I have to give myself a tittie twister right before I take my shirt off.

Then I quickly get in the water.  When I'm out, they stay hard for a good 15 or 20 minutes.  Once they start to get puffy again, I either go back in the water or put my shirt back on and nobody thinks anything of it.

Offline mexicano

• Posting Member
when i`m waring a white shirt i put a piece of tape on my nips. some times it works very well, there`s one kind of tape that works very well over skin.. used by doctors but i don`t remmember the name...

Offline mexicano

• Posting Member
MICROPORE !!
that`s the tape that works.
but u have to stick it while your arms are down so the skin in your chest won`t get stretch or too flabby...

Offline Gyneguy

Yep, purple nurples all the way.

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
Ive tried the purple nurp. but it only get normal looking for like 30 secs then it goes right back only thing that works for me if being in a cold place

Offline gynehater

• Posting Member
go to www.designveronique.com and get a midbody compression garment model 640. My doctor told me to order it two weeks before surgery and i used it to hide my nipples until then. It hides the nipples really well and looks like a normal under shirt. Although its supposed to be used for post surgery patients, It would definitley help in the mean time.

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I tried the pinching nipples trick but they don't stay hard that long. I'm 18 and I think I've been in a pool with someone like twice since the puffy nips came along which was when I was 11. Wore black extra large shirts through-out highschool which kind of hid them but you could tell they were poking out. It's extremely frustrating but I've been thinking about getting a tight wife beater to wear under my shirts. Surgery is a serious contemplation at the moment.

Offline weareinittogether

• Posting Member
When I'm at a pool I have to give myself a tittie twister right before I take my shirt off.

Then I quickly get in the water.  When I'm out, they stay hard for a good 15 or 20 minutes.  Once they start to get puffy again, I either go back in the water or put my shirt back on and nobody thinks anything of it.

I have lived my life the same way as you my friend, can i ask if you put both arms up in the air do your nips stretch and totally flatten or do they still stick out a bit?

• Posting Member
I tried the pinching nipples trick but they don't stay hard that long. I'm 18 and I think I've been in a pool with someone like twice since the puffy nips came along which was when I was 11. Wore black extra large shirts through-out highschool which kind of hid them but you could tell they were poking out. It's extremely frustrating but I've been thinking about getting a tight wife beater to wear under my shirts. Surgery is a serious contemplation at the moment.

If you go for surgery make sure they tell you exactly what they will do and how it will look after because i had the same as you and got the op for it to make no affect and this was a very expensive op that resulted in losing most feeling in my nips and still 2.5 years later they feel slightly bruised. see my pic on the "do i need a 2nd op" post

CCFC

• Posting Member
Who was your surgeon?

A man called David Jackson from Kent, England i found out a few months ago he has a terrible reputation when it comes to operating on breasts both mens and womens.

Offline MSL332

I used to wear tight white shirts and tuck it in and that worked perfect except it was uncomfortable, but now i just wear a wife beater under to hide the shape etc after surgery.

• Posting Member
What is a wife beater? where i come from it's a pint of stella???

Offline MonkeyPolo

• Posting Member
Thanks for the tape suggestion man! It's a life saver!

I have very slight puffy nips so one small strip of the regular Transparent Scotch Tape over each nip works awsomely. It is totally concealed! Now I can wear all of my tighter shirts and white ones and even the white vests, I just tried them all out!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024