Author Topic: my nipples  (Read 4194 times)

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
my nipples are extremely soft but they do not hurt.  However, when they go cold they look completely normal.  Is there anyway to keep them 'nipping' for an extended period of time?

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
forgot to add... when theyre soft, the 'dot' thats supposed to stik out (i dont know the name of it) almost goes inside out.

this doesnt affect me when i have my shirt on, but i am very self-conscious about taking my shirt off.

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
my areola looks the same as u describe...its saucy and u cant see the nipple at all when they are warmed up. just a red areola, loose and gross.

Offline MSJ108

Very common. I have same issue.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Same Thing Here. It Sucks! I went for a consultation with a Board Certified PS In Philadelphia on Wednesday. I'm about 90% I'm getting the surgery.

DrBermant

my nipples are extremely soft but they do not hurt.  However, when they go cold they look completely normal.  Is there anyway to keep them 'nipping' for an extended period of time?
There is a thin muscle just under the skin that when stimulated flattens the areola. It is not practical to try to keep stimulating this muscle.

forgot to add... when theyre soft, the 'dot' thats supposed to stik out (i dont know the name of it) almost goes inside out.

this doesnt affect me when i have my shirt on, but i am very self-conscious about taking my shirt off.

Gynecomastia Gland can result in Male Inverted Nipple Deformity.  Surgery can correct such problems.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024