Author Topic: My Man Boobs and Me - Transmission date for BBC3 film  (Read 6125 times)

Offline outertrial

i don't want gynaecomastia "accepted". i just want it gone.

'Accepted' and 'Gone' are the same thing for many.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
is there any way of seeing this docu?  Sadly I do not have BBC3

Offline outertrial

Hopefully someone recorded it and can host it somewhere.

Offline barclay

• Bronze Member
I think that any kind of coverage on the subject of gynaecomastia is harmful. i am personally ashamed to have the condition and would prefer that as few people as possible were aware of the surgical procedures involved because once i have it done i want to put it behind me. i don't want some joker who has seen a bbc3 documentary seeing me on the beach and clocking me as someone who's undergone surgery to remove man boobs.

anyone sufferer who is bothered enough by it WILL find the help they need. all you need is to tap a couple of words into a computer. these programs just stir up public intrigue and the consequential disgust/repulsion.  i have no time for them, and cannot for the life of me understand why you would want to participate.

got to disagree on that

ive had this problem since my early teens and i always thought it was rare. My doctor mentioned it was something to do with my hormones but i never looked into it further. Always wanted to do something about it just always wondered how to apporach it as it must be an unusual thing......how wrong was I.

Every thing that Uk construction worker guy was saying on the documentary echoed my daily life and my girlfeind symapthised with his wife as she has the same trouble with me.  it can be embarasing at times, and it has stopped me doing things ive wanted to because of that. Going on holiday, walking around with friends being the only one with a t-shirt on.

This documentary has opened my eyes now and im going to the docs tomorrow to ask for a referral. Im too skint to pay for the op at the minute, unless i consider the poland route (which im still reading up on) but im now determined to get this done before it interferes with my life anymore.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
i decided on the Poland route as i am heading towards being 40 years old and i didnt want moobs at 40 :(
best thing i ever did :D
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024