Author Topic: STUPID PARENTS  (Read 1478 times)

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
this is so messed up. i'll let you guys in on my hell atm.
basically, ive had gyne 3 years im nearly 17, and looking to surgery.
my parents (both GP's, doctors) are being so ignorant towards my decision.
they say i havent got it, but even the consultant said i did.
and now that i want surgery with Dr Levick (UK) theyre saying hes too far !! hes just a 2 hour drive away (i live in london) and is apparently the best around here and they wont even let me see him. they're looking through NHS/BUPA im getting really f**** angry.
i mean the best of the best is there, i want top surgery, why the hell would i settle for less???
MONEY ISNT EVEN AN ISSUE.. no one in my family understands its complete bullsh*** !! they think i can wait, and summer's here!! god, has anyone else got next-to-nothing understanding parents, i mean just cos their doctors themselves dont mean they know more about gyne then me. heck, i been researching for years. i am so angry. need input, thnx.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
save up, and pay for it yourself.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
that sucks balls, and i feel for you. i struggle to think of parents who are GPs who are THAT ignorant!.  do what you can and keep pressurising them, good luck

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Show them some of the horrific pictures on this site, and tell them its important that you go to a doctor you feel comfortable with.  I've seen pictures where it looks like the guys nipples are sewn to his ribs and the skin and fat from his chest pushes past it, it looks like button eyes of a teddy bear.  Tell them you will pay them back, and that you would really like to go to somone that is experianced etc.  More than likely they will never expect you to pay, but it might let them know how important it is to you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024