Author Topic: Weight loss revealed gyno. Clothes now a challenge.  (Read 5420 times)

Offline Kelly10nss

• Posting Member
No one will notice or care. If it makes you more comfortable, go for it.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Well i told her last night so it wasent a surprise if she got the mail.   She was not happy she said those are for women and compresion shirts will help.  Iv tried compression shirtd they dont stoo the bounce and are extremy uncomfertable. She says she thinks I just like bras. Told her yes they stop bounce and you know whats from getting raw when excersizing. The reason i got this one was it had no padding.  No reason was a valid reason to her. O well its a tochie subject I just wont flant them in front of her. She knows iv been wearing one for years while Excersizing just does not agree with it.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Sofa, my wife was like yours at first, so I asked her to research gynecomastia to see that it is very common for men to need to wear a bra. I kept on wearing one and, like you said, I just didn't flaunt it. After she did a lot of online reading about it she came around and said, "It looks like I need to be more open-minded." It has finally gotten to where I can take my shirt off in front of her with a bra on or get dressed in front of her and put on a bra without her having a fit. Every once in a while I ask her to check to see if she can see my bra through my shirt, and I think that helps her feel more like she is involved in helping me solve a problem. I hope some of this helps in your situation. It's new for her, and she may just need more time to adjust to it. You might also ask her to read some of the posts on this forum if she still has issues, or contact any of us here to ask her questions.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi sofa I am ion the same boat, the wife allows me to wear only sports bras she had a huge melt down when I got a regular bra with a back clasp [ holy crap was she mad called me a fag and all] she just does not want to give an inch I am at a 48C chest and bounce like mad .

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Walt sorry to hear..  Yah i think for some reason girls think back clasp is like a girls signature thing.  For me its all about funchinality. Im afraid this one may be a tad to girly for her. It has a scoop neck. Another reason i got it because it wasent padded. Just a double layer material.  It seems all bras my size people want to make them selves bigger.  I hate compression. I like encapsilation type. I also hate racer back.  I do wear cross some.  I have a moving comfort vero bra.  I love it but its got one flaw for me besides being now 3 years old.  It has padding on a molded cup.  So if i try and walk in proper posture which i dont do anways. They definitly stick out.  Normaly walk early in the am or at night so no one notices.  However when im getting ready to go out walking. I dont want to make it aparent im wearing one to my family. I fluctuate weight so my band size changes.  So i need tp adjust.

Offline Busty

10nss, that bra looks like it was made for you and that women's top fits you like a glove.  Lots of women would kill for a bust and figure like yours. I am sure your women's pants look equally good on you, as it appears from your measurements, you are an hourglass shape, the most desired of all.  I can see how men's clothes would not fit you at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024