Author Topic: Surgery Dr. Fielding, Toronto  (Read 15062 times)

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
Dr. Fielding has indicated that I should have no visible scar however, this does not really bother me. I am just she of my 2 week post op and I have to say that the swelling has been minimal at best, I know it's still early but I hope to continue down this path. I should post more pics later today.

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
I wonder, if the scar persists, if you can get some sort of laser treatment to remove it.

Or does he want you to just wait until it heals naturally? Also are there any draws backs about getting the scar lasered away sooner rather than than later - you want to be ready for summer - right?

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
gynorex u would really get laser treatment for a little scar? ur also the same dude who said as soon as u get the surgery ur gonna hit the juice (roids).  ;D

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
(1) yeah I might get laser for a scar because I would want to hit the beach without people knowing that I had plastic surgery done

(2) I said I was thinking about roids - never said I planed to use em.

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
GynosaurusRex, the incision does not bother me in the least and it is disappearing a little each day as it heals. I found 2 small knots on the under side I guess is the scar tissue that I started massaging this evening.

The following are exactly 2 week post op pics:

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
yeah that looks good - i think what i might have been seeing was the marks from the sponges - did they recommend shaving before? should i shave?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Did they recommend shaving before? should i shave?

Dude...  What's worse? Getting the itchies from your chest hair growing back.... or a split second of pain from ripping the pads off? I chose the latter...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Wow, awesome job... (as usual! :P)

You'll heal up just fine dude...  You scars will prolly be almost undetectable!!!  ;)

GB

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
yeah that looks good - i think what i might have been seeing was the marks from the sponges - did they recommend shaving before? should i shave?

Doc said it was up to me and I decided to shave.

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member

Wow, awesome job... (as usual! :P)

You'll heal up just fine dude...  You scars will prolly be almost undetectable!!!  ;)

GB

Thanks GB, Fielding is the man!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yep....  JCF is DA MAN!!!

GB...

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
just wanted to provide an update, 6.5 weeks post opp and swelling is still very minimal. I have some hard lumps in which I presume is scar tissue under my nipple incision. I am pleased to say the least and I hope these lumps go away. I will post pics shortly.

Offline sbac

I am 1 day post-op. I must say the incredible suprise is that I feel very minimal pain. Dr. Fielding is a consummate pro. The staff at St. Joseph were tremendous. A great hospital indeed. I have my first post-op appointment with him next week and can't wait to see the first result. If it is anything better than the terrible gyne i suffered with for decades, it will be a win win for me. Dr. Fieldsing you are indeed the very best.

Offline sbac

I had my surgery yesterday with Dr. Fielding. He is a God-sent. He and the staff at St. Joseph's Hospital were tremendous and knew what they were doing to the letter. I do not feel much pain right now but am looking foward to the summer already.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024