Author Topic: Please someone answer!  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Jmiahflex

Alright, I was stacking methyl-1p and methyl masterdol on my deployments. When they became illegal I started using methyl 1 a and masterdol until both became banned. In between stacks I took legal gears formadrol which was supposed to balance my hormones so there was not to much testosterone overblancing my estrogen levels.

Anyways my nipples started hurting in times frames of a few days, go away, few more days then a week now they remain painful and puffy. Now I am pretty sure I have the gyno which, excuse my french, but darn it I caused it myself which makes my case no better. I have had it constantly for about one month and now I take nothing and dont even lift anymore because I dont want to cut up again and have them protrude further.

My question is this, I had the pubescent form of it ( behind one nipple ) when I was about 12, but it would last for only a day or two. Since mine has to cause from the testosterone inhibitor which turn into anabolic steroids once converted in your body, is it possible time will cause them to revert or am I a sad sack that will probably have to go to the doc and see about getting it cut out? I will post some pics later once I get some responses but they do hurt and that is my main concern. Also I spoke with a surgical place and it will cost $7498. Is that way overpriced or not? But I am hoping since I have not it long and I dont take anything it will go away or at least shrink and stop aching. It seems that everywhere on the net reads it won't just go away but it's always people who have had it for around 6 or more years. Is there any hope?

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
If its causing you pain, Then your medical insurance should (maybe) pay for it.(If you have one)
$7000 is alot of money. Some people here have paid upto 10000 and some only 2000 but it depends where you live!

But anyway didnt you know the risk of steriods before you strted taking them?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
If you do have the surgery, do not ever take those steroids again. They are not worth it. Look you took steroids to make yourself look good, now you look worse + it will cause you medical problems. Forget that $#!T. Be a man, don't take the easy way out with the roids. Anybody can take roids, but working out without is the real winner.

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
I dont even understand peope taking steriods!

And when you think about it gyne is a little thing to other things you can get from steriods.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024