Author Topic: I'd need excision for puffy nips, right?  (Read 2466 times)

Offline hustler36

• Posting Member
  • I love PuSSy!
Hey everyone, I'm new here.  I've been coming to this site for a couple months now, but never signed up till tonight.  I think this this is a great thing everyones doing here and I'd appreciate it if you could set me straight on something.  I'm 26 6' tall 175 pounds I'm very muscular and barely have an ounce of fat on me.  I've been lifting and exercising for about 12 years now, and the only thing is a little bit of fat around my nipples.  I've smoked weed regularly all through high school and up until two years ago, and I also did a 6 week cycle of steroids once, so that might have alot to do with it.  I've tried everything possible to get rid of it but it wouldn't go away.  My main thing is how my nipples pop out through my shirts.  So I went and had a consultation with Dr. Shah in Columbus Ohio.  He says I have gynocomastia and will do liposuction.  I asked him about doing the excision through the nipple.  He said other surgeons might do that but he doesn't. The thing is I don't really have alot of fat, its just around the nipples that I'm worried about, so I'm thinking its the glands.  Alls I want is for my nipples to be flush with my chest so I can wear tighter fitting shirts.  I'm getting scheduled for surgery sometime next month.  Should I go through with it or go see someone else?  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A second opinion is often a good idea.  Though not cheap, it can put your mind at rest which could make it a bargain.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Spleen

I haven't seen one case of puffy nips fixed by lipo only.  That  doesn't mean it can't happen, but there' been a lot off guys with puffy nips who had lipo only and were disappointed.  Get another consultation.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024