Author Topic: not happy with surgery  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
Had Gyno surgery 5 months ago, still feel my nipples look puffy. when they are hard they look fine. The surgeon did lipo and removed the gland but the glands looked rather small considering the amount of hard tissue I had behind the nipple. he wasnt going rmove the gland until I told him I wanted it removed, I had a local so I was up! I developed Gyno when i was 16 from steroids and puberty. Im 36 now and finally got it done and not exactly satisfied with the results Im sure he'll do it again , but it should of been done right the first time. I think alot of plastic surgeons believe lipo is the answer!

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I am a believer in lipo and gland extraction. I am curious to to see what you chest looks like with your arm down and a close up of the nipple area. It would be easier to give feedback.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
your chest looks consistent with the rest of your physique, from what this photo shows.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024