Author Topic: getting operated in january...only exision not lipo  (Read 4013 times)

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
after reading many posts about whether to go only for lipo or excision or both?
i approached my doctor and asked him what is he doing with me?
he said u don't need liposuction , excision should solve your problem.
i am worried. what to do now?
ps: if it is only excision and still some fat remains then i am ready to workout in gym.
can this fat go away by workouts after surgery.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
The doctor decides what procedure to perform on you according to your pecs; as simply as possible, lipo is avoided when you have a negiglible amount of fat on your pecs.In the most part of cases surgeons combine lipo and gland excision.
I Hope this helps
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
my doctor did lipo despite low bodyfat in the area, he said it was best to get the best contour, now post op im kinda happy he did coz it feels like its all muscle now.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member

GynO_DuDe

My doc did lipo and gland excision simply due to me being a fatso ... but not to worry, excision ONLY is perfectly fine as your left with fat ... which can easily be lost through excercise.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
The thing is that when u're doing a lipo, it removed the fatcells around that area aswell. When u're losing weight, the fatcells reduce in size, but never disappear. And, as we all know, some people have a hard time losing the fat around the pec area. Doesn't matter if I lose 15kg (30lbs), I still got the same amount of fat around my pecs.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
plz have a look at my photos and then give your valuable suggestions.
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff33/macho_gyne/

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
to get ready for your surgery try and get in the best shape possible so your doctor has a better understanding on how much tissue to take out.

Offline MikeM24

• Posting Member
looking at your pics ur bodyfat is pretty high...if i was in ur shoes i'd probably want some lipo... although the removal of the galnd is much more important

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
looking at your pics ur bodyfat is pretty high...if i was in ur shoes i'd probably want some lipo... although the removal of the galnd is much more important

i have to agree, in order to get a good contour they will need to leave gland behind or remove fat, id be really surprised if u get a good result without lipo

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
Yeah, man. Ask for some lipo because it'll definitely give you a good contour like manic91m9 said. It should only be an extra thousand or so. It'll be totally worth it IMO. This is your future we're talking about here.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
Dude, I'm not a doctor but my suggestion would be to find another surgeon.  You need lipo.  Fat in your pecs is very stubborn.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024