Author Topic: 3 weeks post op q  (Read 1621 times)

Offline GTM

• Posting Member
I'm three weeks post op. Well initially I was flat. Ive swelled up a little bit, I'm not worried because I still have the contour of a flat just, just swelling. MY QUESTION is...I have that hard spot or lump people describe as scar tissue. I can feel it..its hard as rock...my only concern is when I stretch it kind of hurts..because its like the scar tissue is being stretched or something. How long does this take to go away and for the swelling to go down???

ps..I'll get some pics soon..my cameras batterys went dead
There finally gone!

Offline tricat13

• Posting Member
Sup dude.  I am almost 3 months post op and I still have noticeable scar tissue under my right nip.  My left nip is perfect.  I think it is only because he used more meds in the right one because I was having more pain when he was operating.  I am still optimistic that my right nip will lose the scar tissue but it can take quite some time.  Just be patient, and good things will come man.  I have also found that wearing the compression vest makes the scar tissue go away for a little while, but it will come back when I work out.  I think massaging it and wearing the compression vest at night are good things to do.  Other than that, I don't know.  Good luck dude.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024