Author Topic: Help! My time is about up to decide!  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Bonefish

Help!  I am about to cancel my surgery set for tomorrow morning b/c I can't get past what the doctor mentioned about the possibility of lose skin.  Sorry I don't a photo to show of my current condition right now but he ranked me about a 4 of 10 on the Gyne scale.

Has anyone here been left with lose skin after a Gyne procedure with direct excision and lipo?  If so can it be addressed later?  This particular doctor (Weiner) does not address lose skin issues of this nature. 

I am faced with the decision of addressing one problem and winding up with another.    :(

My time is about up and I lose $500 if I cancel or reschedule procedure.  I wished I would have put this up last night.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Bonefish,

I can understand your concern about loose skin, but consider that if you don't do the surgery, you will be stuck with manboobs the rest of your life.

Talk to "clearsky". He used the same surgeon, and to sum up his post, he is glad he did it despite some irregularities.

Also consider this. If you don't do the surgery, as you age those moobs will sag and have droopy skin just from the aging process by the time you are 70. then you will have man boobs AND loose skin.

Also, if you get the surgery and do have loose skin, you will look normal in a T shirt. Wearing shirts accounts for 99% of our time out in public.

I would like to encourage you to keep your surgical date. Its perfectly normal to have pre-op anxiety. And concerns about the outcome are normal.

Just relax. You will do fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024