Author Topic: my puffy nips story....any advice???  (Read 3438 times)

Offline dte2010

I'm glad that I've found this forum...because I am really starting to feel crappy about my puffy nipples. I am turning 30 at the end of this month and am unsure as to the cause of my puffy nipples.

Here's my story:
Before my wife and I started trying to have kids, I NEVER worked out...I was the epitome of laziness. Frankly, my chest had this caved-in look. However, it took us a while...over a year till we realized that something just wasn't right. I went to see a urologist and they prescribed for me a month's worth of clomid to increase my low sperm count. In the meantime, once I found out that I had a low sperm count, I did some research and found out that...surprise, surprise, lack of exercise and a crappy diet could lead to a low sperm count. That's when I decided that enough was enough and I started to work out. I've gained about 20 pounds since then (I'm 6'1" and started at about 155). I've also been able to make significant gains in muscle (at least in my arms, back...the chest is still lagging a bit). I also started taking a few supplements to boost testosterone...specifically Korean Ginseng, Maca, Zinc, and more folic acid. I only took the month supply of clomid and haven't had anymore. Also, Since my wife FINALLY got pregnant, I've stopped taking the Zinc and Folic Acid (now, my dosage is what's in my diet and my multi-vitamin) and halved the doasage of the Maca and Korean Ginseng.

Back to the present, recently, I've increased my diet since I'm trying to bulk up to about 180-185 and eat more breads...but I still have a healthy diet. I only drink alcohol (wine and the occasional beer) on the weekends and have about a cup or two of coffee three hours or so before my workout.

With the increased chest size, my nipples have gotten very sensitive, a bit puffed out and sometimes itch...I am extremely concerned and am worried about this since I wanted to have a bigger chest...but not like this!!! My left nipple is actually more puffed out than the right one which is so infuriating.

I've also heard that lavender oils can make a difference...which is ironic since living with a woman who loves the smell of lavender has led to the following products being used in my house, lavender detergent, hand soap, dryer sheets, and various lotions which have lavender oil extract as an ingredient. So....

1) If I stop using the Lavender Lotion, hand soap, and detergent, could the puffy nipples that have developed go away naturally with good diet and exercise?

2) If not, what do I need to do? I've heard somethings on Yohimbe products...do I have to take the cream, or would pills do the job just as well?

Any other advice other than surgery?

THANKS in advance!!!! :)

Any advice?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 04:49:15 AM by dte2010 »

Offline MSJ108

puffy itchy nipples are a sign that gynecomastia is setting in. I am not a doctor but would think that the onset may be due to you coming off clomid

yohimbee won't do much

Offline dte2010

so, what do you think i can do to reverse what's already happened and to stop it from progressing???

Offline MSJ108

Offline dte2010

So, am I to conclude that exercise and a lower calorie diet won't remove them naturally? The only alternatives are drugs and/or surgery?  :-[

Offline dte2010

One other thing...there seems to be a lump right behind my left nip and no lump behind the right one...yet BOTH look puffy...what gives there?

Also, should I see my usual doctor for this...or some other doctor? THANKS!

Offline MSJ108

ya weight loss will not help remove or reduce gland tissue

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024