Author Topic: Post Test Cycle gyne  (Read 2301 times)

Offline peshay

• Posting Member
Saw an endo the other day for a small amount of gyne that developed three -four months post test cycle.

Tried to get him to prescribe Letrozole but he wouldn't do it, I tried an UG labs letro which didn't seem to help the problem but for all I know it was bogus or underdosed so wanted to try pharmaceutical grade
Letro, anyway looks like that's not going to happen.

My question is what is the longest I can wait before I can be certain it will not disappear of it's own accored if/when hormones get back to normal.

He mentioned 6 - 8 months is that accurate - anyone heard of post cycle gyne disappearing after 6 months?

Looks like its going to be surgery for me but don't want to go ahead till I'm certain its not going to disappear by itself.

Thanks for any input.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
you're f'd... start saving your money for the knife

Offline peshay

• Posting Member
Thanks for the informative reply!

Hardly fu****, it's the tiniest of non discernible gyne and I've no need to start saving for messly 10k. 

Fact is I've had post cycle gyne disappear of it's own accord before, just looking for the longest time frame anyone has experienced. 

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Thanks for the informative reply!

Hardly fu****, it's the tiniest of non discernible gyne and I've no need to start saving for messly 10k. 

Fact is I've had post cycle gyne disappear of it's own accord before, just looking for the longest time frame anyone has experienced. 

a slightly (and temporarily) enflamed gland is not gyne... if you've actually got gyne you'd know it, and it won't disappear on it own accord.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024