Author Topic: Tumeric, Does it really work?  (Read 4452 times)

Offline thatboiokay

• Posting Member
Im not too sure if this is true but I researched and discovered that Tumeric , an Indian spice, is proven to burn Chest fat. I know its not a cure for gyno, but do any of you know if this is true and if its helped you loose chest fat (not cure gyno)?

Offline thatboiokay

• Posting Member
O and they say it burns fat because it eliminates estrogen and fills the body with testorome

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
Unfortunately there is no spice/herb that will really burn chest fat. Just keep exercising and lifting, and eventually you will burn all that chest fat (though this is the last place fat is lost). The breast tissue and glands, however, can only be removed surgically. But it is definitively known that tumeric has anti-cancer properties and many health benefits, so keep eating regardless
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 03:08:24 PM by moobsbrah »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If it was truly that easy, do you really think this site would exist?

Also, the sales of yellow mustard would soar!
Grandpa Dan

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
Yeah I feel like all those herbal supplements are a scam to make money. Their using our pain and desperation as a get rich quick scheme.
f*ck gyne

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are real Medical Doctors who prefer to use "alternatives" to the usual prescription medications.

There are legitimate herbalists who are motivated by a sincere desire to help people.

Finally, There are a lot of people who will do anything to take advantage of your worst fears in order to make a dollar. They will lie, cheat and sweet talk you out of your hard earned cash. In exchange they provide you with worthless products.

It can be very hard to sort them out. There is one clue however that cannot be ignored; the latter group does a lot of advertising.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024