Author Topic: 2 compression vests going spare  (Read 3449 times)

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Hi all,

Just remembered I've got a couple of very expensive compression vests lying about doing nothing.  They were about £45 each according to my surgeon.  I was gonna put them on eBay but I may as well give you guys first refusal.  Say £15 for the pair?  Or thereabouts.  IM me if you're interested.  Medium fit by the way.  And hey I'll even do the p&p for free.  Can't say more than that, eh!

John1984
Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
ill take them off u mate let me know how to pay and its sorted

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
John, I'm not trying to sh*t on your sale or anything..

But stonecold, why the hell do you want compression vests? You cannot seriously be considering having an op. More to the point, any doctor who says he can do anything to improve your chest is lying and shouldn't be trusted, going by your pics at any rate.

Those are pecs, not t!ts!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 12:58:29 AM by doddy »
etc.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Stonecold is that your pic? Jesus man, you have absolutely no need whatsoever for surgery. Your body and pecs can't look any better!

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Doddy, f*ck off a minute there mate.  What, do you scan this forum 24 hours a day or something?  If he wants to buy them, it's his choice.
What are you?  Some kind of self-appointed all-knowing advisor to everything-gyne-related?

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Doddy, f*ck off a minute there mate.  What, do you scan this forum 24 hours a day or something?  If he wants to buy them, it's his choice.
What are you?  Some kind of self-appointed all-knowing advisor to everything-gyne-related?

Jesus Christ, calm the f*ck down. I couldn't stand by and see someone with f*cking pecs buy a compression vest (i.e. pointing towards surgery).

If £15 means that much to you, go mug someone or something. Idiot.

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Listen kid, you'd be suprised how much £15 means to some people out here in the real world.  I have to support myself at university and I don't have an inheritence to live off, like you.  So think twice before you go making statements like that, ok?  You ignorant child.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Oh yes, you poor poverty stricken soul. Considering £15 means enough to you to encourage someone who clearly doesn't need surgery to get it, in the future you should probably be more careful and not buy things you won't need.

Offline orrible

cant these compression vests be worn under clothes to reduce the size of chest in everyday type of scenario.

Offline orrible

Serg: yeah that was me about a month ago after cutting carbs. That pic doesnt really show my problem. In fact if i looked like that from all angles it would be ok, but my side angle is a different story and when i wear t-shirts i look different. Im going to get some new pics online shortly. Ive put on a bit of body fat the past month as im bulking up.

Offline ms1972

• Posting Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 12/08/05 (Pics in Diary)
Serg: yeah that was me about a month ago after cutting carbs. That pic doesnt really show my problem. In fact if i looked like that from all angles it would be ok, but my side angle is a different story and when i wear t-shirts i look different. Im going to get some new pics online shortly. Ive put on a bit of body fat the past month as im bulking up.

Hang on Fella, I'm probably putting 2+2 together and getting the wrong answer here, but muscle, bulking up, gyno......

Mate, if your using testosterone for bodybuilding, and getting Gyno, search  the net for advice on oestrogen blockers, it may not be too late for you.

If your not using testosterone, igonore this post.

I'm not making wild accusations here, just offering advice just in case.

Offline orrible

im not using any roids or nothing. Got my problem from hairloss meds. No worries though. Thanks

Offline megocorp

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024