Author Topic: Endocronolgist Before Andractim?  (Read 2062 times)

Offline dayhellbrokeloose

• Posting Member
Dont know if I spelled it right but would it be a good idea? If I have a horomone imbalance and the Andractim improved it little bit would it return to my original condition once I stop using it?

Offline hypo

It is a good idea to see an endocrinologist if you have gynecomastia if you ever intend to have it treated via surgery, Andractim or any other means.

A good endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive issues would ascertain the nature of any given problem and if necessary either treat you with medication or refer you on to a plastic surgeon.

Andractim has been shown in controlled medical trials to reduce gynecomastia in 75% of people 25% of which have complete resolution.  25% of people see no reduction of their gynecomastia with Andractim.  

In those where it is successful gynecomastia does not return if the cause of the gynecomastia is puberty.  Those that have an underlying cause and reason for their gynecomastia are usually diagnosed by endocrinologists and treated accordingly.  For these people the gynecomastia can regress and be resolved via treatments or the gynecomastia can be removed by surgery and by being on the correct medications and dosages- should not return.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024