Author Topic: Surgery with SingleBerg Clinic Belgium  (Read 2019 times)

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hi all, some pics from when I had my Gyno Surgery at Singleberg Clinic before Summer 2012. I Choose them because 1. It was only UK £2000.00 2. The surgeon is UK GMC registered and works in his local Hospital as a consultant as well as his own private clinic...reputation 2nd to none. 3. I was desperate and couldn't afford the ridiculous UK prices. 4. Belgium has strict safety standards and I'm proof as I'm still here and well happy with result 

Below is before Pic

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
I've seen both of your post op pics, and although there's a drastic difference, the area still looks a little bit puffy (especially on your right side). Is this just due to normal swelling after surgery or is there still some tissue or fat left? I'm only so curious because I really liked the look of the Singleberg clinic and I want to know what their results are like

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hello mate, yes there was swelling on both sides and very little bruising, which is completely normal. Once it's settled down you'll be left with a big improvement, although I will say Gyno surgery can improve your condition, it can take up to nine months to fully see the results and don't forget it also pays to try to lean up as best as you can as well. I'm only five months post-op and pretty much what you see in the Post Op pics is how I am now. Happy with the result? Big yes, was it worth paying £2000 hell yes. And even If I needed some follow up Lipo in a years time it'll only set me back £500 or so, that makes me happy as well:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024