Author Topic: Nipple Stimulation?  (Read 8654 times)

Offline southern

Can stimulation from your wife lead to devlopment in a case where you already have gyne?

Gine2D

i do not know if it leads to development, but it sure is fun. aaahhh  :P

G

Offline southern

Thats why I was asking, because it is something I would not want to give up.

Gine2D

I had no surgery & the sexual sensitivity has not lessened over the years.

Go for it.

G

Offline hypo

Most people do not concur with you Blatino, in fact for many men the only sensitive issue you are raising is their dislike of everything that is oriented around what you are talking about.  That is why you will often be flamed for such remarks.

Irrespective of your comments in this thread or the fact that some people like sensitive nipples (i do not) you have made a nuisance of yourself by making comments that are totally insensitive of other peoples feelings time and again and one wonders why.    

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I too don't have much of a need for nipple stimulation.  

Blatino,
The reason most people on this site talk about endocrinologists and plastic surgeons is because they've psychologically suffered long enough, they want to move on and no longer want gyne to run/influence their lives. I'm not saying your views are inherently wrong (we all have our own unique turn-ons), but I am saying they're wrong for this type of site. Maybe not all, but certainly the overwhelming majority of members on this site are looking for information and advice to live gyne free. Comments about wanting to "suck" their nipples and other things are grossly inappropriate for this forum.

I bet if we were all in a room, you'd be the only one without the balls to say to someone face-to-face what you're able to type in seclusion on these boards.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 08:02:01 AM by jc71 »

Offline southern

You don't have to have breasts to enjoy nipple stimulation. I was asking because I've seen ads for women where the use llike a breast pump to try and increase size.

Offline jc71

Blatino,
If that's the case (doubtful), then I stand corrected. I'm glad you see the my main point. :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 05:58:02 PM by jc71 »

Offline jc71

Southern, to your original question - I've never heard of gyne getting worse from stimulating the nipples. Massaging the area after surgery to help scar tissue, but nipple play/massaging that accentuates the gyne, doubt it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024