Author Topic: Surgery Day  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
I just wanted to know if anyone was about to  talk themselves out of the surgery in the last minute, cuz everytime i think of the surgery day  im always close to talking myself out of it.

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
just remember the anxiety is always worse than the experience, i was getting really nervous too but i grit my teeth and went thru with it and im never looking back

Offline jalen_rose5

• Posting Member
  • conditioning coach for the Indiana Pacers
lol yeah, as soon as they stuck the IV in me i knew it was too late. Anyway, just try to relax and realize that its normal to be nervous. This in itself isnt a high-risk procedure.

Good luck with your op.

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
Hey Bigt,
Just think of the great outcome rather than the pain, and all you fears will just fly away. Just do it !!!

Offline Ryan12

• Posting Member
the part that freaks me out is the IV, not the surgery, dont be afraid, just think of what this will do for you and how much happier you'll feel.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I used to be afraid of getting surgery. But, don't care anymore the pain of emotions and from the gyne is enough to end the anxieties of gyne. I don't fret surgeries. It isn't a high risk surgery and you know what if I died then I died. IV's are nothing pain is nothing. Emotional pain hurts worse than real pain. So go through it and watch the gyne vanish. Good luck my man.

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
I just wanted to know if anyone was about to  talk themselves out of the surgery in the last minute, cuz everytime i think of the surgery day  im always close to talking myself out of it.

I had surgery on Friday and I didnt feel that way. In fact, I was completely emotionless. I wasnt nervous going to the surgeons office, wasnt nervous during te surgery. In fact I was very calm. I'm still emotionless, not feeling particulary glad or anything. Maybe it's all a bit surreal to me, I'm not sure.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024