Author Topic: Surgery this august! Help!  (Read 3389 times)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
So i finally scheduled my surgery first week of August at orange county. I'm nervous but very excited at the same time. Just thinking the fact that i can wear all kind of shirts and go to the gym without being self conscious about my chest makes me feel good. Anyway, my only concern is how long did you guys request off days at work? Is 5 days off days to rest enough? Can i resume pushing and lifting light weights 1 week after surgery? And how did you guys hide that you had gyno surgery from everybody since wearing vest and compression garment is a must. Do i need to buy new clothes to hide them? Coz im not really planning to tell anyone about this surgery. Please answer me guys. 😀😊😊😊 and btw i hope i wont get those drains post op. Itll be hard to hide them from my family. 

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
which doc did you go with? I'm in LA,  I chose Dr Delgado

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
which doc did you go with? I'm in LA,  I chose Dr Delgado
i chose Dr. Cruise at newport beach. You didn't even answer my questions lol

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
haha, that's cus i didnt have my surgery yet, mine will be in the middle of July, once i get it done i'll let you know forsure

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
haha, that's cus i didnt have my surgery yet, mine will be in the middle of July, once i get it done i'll let you know forsure
Which doctor did u choose?

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
Which doctor did u choose?

Dr. Miguel Delgado

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024