Author Topic: what's a good way to deal w/ this for me?  (Read 2079 times)

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
I'm positive people know about it from seeing me w/out a shirt, but I dunno if they wonder about it. But being 19 years old, it's kinda embarassing to address the problem to someone and get help for a solution. What do you guys think I should do?
Life would be fine if it wasn't for gyne...

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
This really depends on how bad your gyno is and what's causing it.

If you have a normal sex drive, and haven't taken any drugs or steroids, then you probably have pubertal gyne that has a good chance of going away on it's own.

If it doesn't, then simpy save up money and make a consultation with a plastic surgeon. They deal with stuff like this all the time, they aren't going to think you're a freak.

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
yes, sex drive is great and no, never taken a drug in my life. i have the puffy nipple thing but when they are hard it looks totally normal, would maybe exercise diminish the problem?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have the puffy nipple thing but when they are hard it looks totally normal, would maybe exercise diminish the problem?

No.... :'(

No amount of exercise will get rid of glandular Gynecomastia. Trust me Dude, I've tried. In 1990, in an attempt to loose the moobs, I exercised and dieted down to 148 pounds. I was 148 lbs. at 6 feet and the moobs still remained. They were just a tad smaller. Geeze, a 6 foot skinny guy with boobs....   Just doesn't look right IMHO!   :-/

John.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 06:27:09 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024