Author Topic: Just felt like sharing a picture  (Read 2255 times)

Guywithgirls

Here's another picture of what I've been blessed with. Just got done taking a shower and felt like sharing a picture for some reason. 

Offline Johndoe1

Commiserating can be very cathartic.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I know exactly how you feel!

Offline SideSet

Completely female shape, including slightly upturned nipple on your bottom heavy breasts

Guywithgirls

Completely female shape, including slightly upturned nipple on your bottom heavy breasts
They are very bottom heavy for sure. Its almost like just skin up above, but then dense on the bottom. Which makes them feel like they are getting ripped off if I don't wear a bra, and I'm only a C cup.... 

Offline SideSet

C cup is pretty good size and definitely too big to go braless both from comfort and appearance. 

Guywithgirls

C cup is pretty good size and definitely too big to go braless both from comfort and appearance.
Wearing a bra definitely does help my comfort and I like the looks of the shape better too. Is a C cup really that big? My wife is a DD so I guess I subconsciously compare my C cups to her and don't think mine are that big, even though they do cause me discomfort when I don't wear a bra. 

Offline Busty

C  cup is average for a woman, so quite impressive for a man. Regardless of gender, you need to wear a bra at C cup.  BTW, your breasts are full and female in appearance, and I love those perky nipples.  

Guywithgirls

Thanks. The perky nips are a love hate relationship lol. They are a very sensual area with how sensitive they are and I love that, and my wife uses that to her advantage 😉 but if I go braless, they get hyper sensitive rubbing against my shirt and it drives me nuts. Sometimes when I get home from work or after a shower I want to go braless to air everything out, but my nips start rubbing and its a no-go. I usually try to go braless to bed, but I've woken up in the middle of the night with my nips hurting and can't go to sleep until I put a padded bra on. I love them and I hate them. 

Offline Busty

The constant jiggling of your breasts causes your nipples to rub on the insides of your tops.  If you want to go braless around the house, you might try wearing a silk or nylon tricot cami or chemise
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 08:32:55 PM by bustymale »

Guywithgirls

I will have to look into that, thanks. I like the feeling of being braless, but the discomfort of the nips and the bouncing makes me prefer a bra. Its double edged sword. 

Offline SideSet

“Braless.”   That is how a woman, not a man, would describe themselves when they are not wearing a bra.   Tells me you have reached a certain point in acceptance. Good for you 

Guywithgirls

I don't really have any choice but to accept it. Surgery is out of the question and I'd rather embrace life and be happy with how I am than hate it. I've known too many Debby downers, I don't want to be like that lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024