Author Topic: Poland Surgery : All done and dusted :)  (Read 21029 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
 Dear All,

On Thursday the 17 th of December i joined the moob-free brigade :); .
I had my little girl rose bud boobs removed on a cheap Holiday to Poland but unfortunately didn’t get to complete the full intended  itinerary, as I was stuck in bed for two days ; so I was unable to find an eastern block bride :(; . …worst thing is I don’t even have my own boobs to keep me busy now!
Ok, al get straight to the point …I know there is a few of you reading this who are itching to spend their Christmas bonuses on cheap plactic surgery ;) .

Travel : I flew with easyjet to Berlin from Newcastle . I was met at the arrival gates by my lift and then driven to Slublice ( Poland) ; the journey taxi journey was 40 minutes and a breeze , except for the taxi driver insisting on serenading me with david hasselhof songs :P; . Taxi cost 60 Euro

Hotel: I had to spend my first night in a Hotel, which is situated next to the clinic. The Hotel was pleasant and a total bargain at 24 euro…….On the night I had 5 pints , 20 tabs( fags)  and a plate of chips and it all came to 12 euro ( 7.50 ish.,…..bargain) .

Clinic: At 9 am I set off for the clinic; a very long 40 meter walk. If you get to the clinic before 10 am your blood tests are free; you have to  pay 15 euro after 10 am ( I know it lucks cheap but I am a poor student :); ) . I met with the surgeons straight after my blood test; they were really nice and made me feel straight at ease…They went through the procedure and expectations etcetera and then they painted my chest with a black marker……40 minutes later I was on the operating table .
I paid for the operation in cash 60 minutes before the operation. The total cost including compression vest was 945 Euro.

Clinic Accommodation and Hospitality: I was well impressed with the clinic, from the outside it looks like an expensive cottage but on the inside it was a highly modernised clinic. This clinic was ten times better than the likes of BUPA can offer. The Nurses  were absolutely lovely and never without a huge smile , maybe a little over zealous with their duties, as several times a day there was a knock at my door to wake me before they brought me in another huge banquet ; I think they may have thought I was eating for two :); .
The room was a nice size and well heated, which is what you want for December in Poland. The Tv had 300 channels :); Yeh!!!! …All of them in German or polish…..oh F*ck :(; .
The price of two days full board is included in the operation price.

Conclusion: Well worth it….to early to say anything about the results……but it’s looking good!!!.....Make an appointment today!!!!

I was so happy with the place and service that I dragged my but into the village to but them chocolates  :); .

Total Price =  I got mine for under 900 including the flights as I opted for sedative and local ( saved another 100 :) ) .

I loved ot that much I am thinking of getting a breast enlargement just so I can go back :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 01:38:09 PM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
sounds like it was fairly easy and trouble free. I was awaiting an update. Glad it all went well. Keep us posted on your results. Did you have bandages, and whats it like flying so soon afer surgery?

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi,
Flying was a breez ;D as you are only in the air for 1 hr 40 . There was no discomfort when fyling as i have been injected every day for thrombosis.....they even give me one injection to take home with me .
I had bandages on for two days before going into my compression vest . I am really itck now though and i am ment to keep them sticky banda=ges on undr my compression vest for a further ten days :( ..........i want to scratch so bad!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 10:40:15 PM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Hey m8, im sad to hear your ok.....er i mean Glad to hear your ok lol:P ;)

Sounds like you had some fun there m8, im very impressed about how your whole expieriance went, kinda wish i had gone that route now...but then again im a pu22y and i dare not fly!, so i would have had to row over in a boat.

I was kind of dissapointed that your surgeon wasnt a big fat greasy guy with a kebab knife shouting "Chille Sauce", but never mind :D

I bet your glad the surgery is over now arnt ya, its the suspence that gets to ya , and when your through with it you dont know what you was worried about!.

heal quick m8.

chris.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 03:12:11 AM by chestrockwell »

Offline markashleigh1979

;D Cheers.....just hoping for the swelling to go quick .

I forgot to mention ( Name drop :P) that Juan pablo montoya the F1 driver was sat behind me on the way out ..... ;D . I resisted the temptation to join the que of women wanting autographs.....just!

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
;D Cheers.....just hoping for the swelling to go quick .

I forgot to mention ( Name drop :P) that Juan pablo montoya the F1 driver was sat behind me on the way out ..... ;D . I resisted the temptation to join the que of women wanting autographs.....just!

Stalking is such a misunderstood condition :-[, LMAO your da man :D :D ;)

chris.

Offline markashleigh1979

Stalking is such a misunderstood condition , LMAO your da man    

chris.

It is not stalking when you are both in love  ::) . That's why he sends me love letters via the courts .

My chest is itching like a mo-fo , how long before i can have a nice long soak in the bath?
I only have the guaze on and no bandage.....i do have a comprssion vest which i will remove before getting in :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 03:37:09 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
You got any pre and post op photos mark? Any of the clinic as well?

Offline markashleigh1979

www.intermed.com.pl

Click the german langauge as the english one has gone down. . then click the second tab for the pictures of the clinic...or visit their other site http://www.plastic-surgery-in-poland.com/e-surgery.htm  , which is in English but not many pics of the Clinic.

They took before pics which i will have to ask for........and i will post some post op when the bandage comes off :) .

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
how much did you have removed? Gland & fat

Offline markashleigh1979

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
...except for the taxi driver insisting on serenading me with david hasselhof songs :P;

I think I would have kept the moobs at this point.

On the night I had 5 pints , 20 tabs( fags)  and a plate of chips

You must have the constitution of a horse! Usually it's nil by mouth for 24 hours before a general anaesthetic, and especially no sauce. I can't believe you weren't as sick as a parot with surgery in the am next day. Don't try that at home kids!

I was scared enough going to Birmingham, but Poland? Well done - post some pecs...sorry...pics!

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
He said he had local not general - congrats Mark I am kind of tempted myself as the NHS is being a bit of a dog.

Did you manage top get medical insurance to go over there for an op?

Offline markashleigh1979

Thanks....
The only inusrance i got was the normal travel insurance.....I thought this would cover me.....lol.

Offline markashleigh1979

Just been in my closet digging out all the t-shirts i have bought over the years  on a whim , but only wore once due to the gyne....and all my work shirts that i always put on over a tight t-shirt......oh what fun it was being able to parade around my bedroom playing dress-up :) .

I wish the weather would change so i can go out topless :) . As i am from near newcastle i will only have t wait till January and the BBQ'S will be back in full force :) .  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024