Author Topic: How long does it take??  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
Before Tamoxofin starts working. I have relatively small gyne, and puffy nipples. I have been on Tamoxofin for nearly 2 monthes and I see no change that has been noticable. I am starting to lose faith in this medication that I have been taking every day for 2 monthes. My endicrinologist gave me 20 mg. I am 19 years old. This medication has caused me to gain 10 pounds too, is that normal? (which doesn't help the gyne) I am slowly getting it off. I also have been having mild mood swings, and have been getting a bit more aggressive feeling too. Im not going to stop taking it, cause I want this gyne to GO AWAY. lol.

I have been taping my nips down for 3 monthes, every day before I leave the house. It has been working, but it irritates the skin on hot days.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 08:16:26 PM by Hatemychest »

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
am I talking to myself?

Offline Hypo-is-here

Quite simply if it was going to work it would have almost certainly have worked by now, particularly at that dose.

Most people obtain the benefits of such treatment in the opening weeks of therapy and endocrinologists tend to limit this type of treatment to a three month course.

If I were you I would speak to your endocrinologist and discuss your options.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I guarante surgery would work better.

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
Thank you so much.  ;D

I want off this medication and get this surgery over with. That is what I wanted to do in the first place, but he wanted to put me on the Tamoxofin first.

Im looking forward to them hacking at my pointy nipples lol.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
How old are you?

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
turned 19 the day after christmas

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Please stop using tape!

Over time you can cause irritation and / or skin tears and the potential scars will make things look much worse.

Taping has no long term benefit, but it can be damaging.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
Im sorry, I dont wear it during hot days because it is irritating.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024