Author Topic: Possible Gyne Reduction Test!  Day-to-Day upd  (Read 28930 times)

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
Day 1:

I just started my first day of applying Andractim which is believed to reduce gyne.  Clearish/whitish gel.  Applied to nipples, absorbed fairly quickly into the skin.  Leaves nipples hard for a while.  Nothing serious.

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Very interested….. Please keep us posted.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
I used a complete course of Andractim a couple of years ago.  It had zero effect.  It's my understanding that is can be effective on some people, especially if applied soon after the onset of glandular tissue growth, but less effective on long-standing or established glandular growth.

I don't reacall any real sucesses of anyone using Andractim on this forum (can anyone direct to a link?) but if it works for you, excellent news.

Offline Hypo-is-here

There have been notable successes with Andractim on this forum just as there have been notable failures.

As you say its likelihood of success is often greatly affected by the length of time that the gynecomastia has been evident.

After around a year and a half/two years gynecomastia moves from the proliferation/development phase to a more fibrous state and at that point it tends to be far less responsive to hormonal factors that improve the testosterone to estrogen ratio.

Something explained by Glen D Braunstein in his 1993 gynecomastia white paper.  The paper can be obtained from The New England Journal of Medicine.

Extract from the paper quoted verbatim

The non-aromatizable androgen dihydrotestosterone has been used, either by injection or percutaneously, ina group of patients with prolonged pubertal gynecomastia.  Approximately 75 percent had reductions in breast tissue volume, with 25 percent having a complete response.
Unquote

There are many other journals and controlled trials that indicate and coroborate the above findings.

P.S

Whilst rarely being a replacement for surgery, the use of this and other medications do/should have their place, especially during the development phase of the condition.  Of course the knowledge of such requires greater education of frontline gps in order for such action to be undertaken.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 08:05:48 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline deskjet444

• Bronze Member
is it at all possible the andractic could worsen the gyno? because there is testosterone in the andractim right?

Offline Hypo-is-here

is it at all possible the andractic could worsen the gyno? because there is testosterone in the andractim right?

There is NOT any testosterone in Andractim.

Andractim is dihydrotestosterone or DHT as it is often referred to.

It may sound the same as testosterone but it is a different androgen altogether.

In the body testosterone is converted into two principle metabolites estradiol and DHT.

DHT is non aromatizable.  This means that it can NOT be converted into estradiol or any other estrogen.

Andractim is produced by Besins International Pharmaceutical company and is licensed for the treatment of gynecomastia (having passed many medical trials) in some European countries- Belgium for example.

• Bronze Member
Sorry for the delay...

Day 2:

Same effects as Day 1, applied 2.5 g (1 spatula) to each nipple and rubbed in.  Continues to leave my nipples hard and pointy for a while.

Someone wanted a link to a success of Andractim, here it is.  This is what got me to buy it.  Read this one, keep up with mine.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=10;action=display;num=1092151313

• Bronze Member
Day 3:

Nothing special yet.  I'm sure it takes a couple days of usage for effects to be noticable (soreness, size reduction, etc.).  But it's only Day 3 and i have 2 full months Andractim.

• Bronze Member
Still on Day 3 but it's been about 2 hours since i applied the gel, and to me it looks like some of this tissue around my nipples is gone.  Not much at all, if any.  For the 1st 2 days, my nipples would shrink then after an hour or so return to their normal puffy stage.  Maybe i'm just cold, but i hope not.

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Thanks for keeping us updated!!!

• Bronze Member
Day 4:

Application of gel went normally.  I do notice, however, that when my body temperature is normal (when i'm not cold and usually when the nipples are at thier puffy stage) that they are not quite as puffy as they used to be.  Some of the size looks like it went down a little bit, and i mean a little bit.  There is no drastic change.  There hasn't been any change on the hard disk-like lump that is underneath my nipple, which seems to be the root of the problem.

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
So hey I have a question, will this cream help take the puffyness out of nipples for good, if it does what it is suppossed to. Also will taking stuff like Rebound XT do the same as this stuff, I would like to know if taking away estrogene and getting more testostorone would help break down the gland.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 09:09:14 AM by moto39 »

• Bronze Member
Moto, i'm not sure if Rebound XT will do the same thing as Andractim.  Andractim is a dihydrotestosterone, which prevents estrogen conversion.  Just do a little research.  And yes, it is supposed to rid your nipples of puffyness.

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Hey thanks for the info, I am intersted in how its going to work.

• Bronze Member
Well i'm updating every day so just keep checkin.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024