Author Topic: Post-Op Help Questions  (Read 2947 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
I am a few days post op has surjury March 28th i am supposed to wear this tensor for 6 weeks says the doctor for maximum effect. THE DAMn thing keeps sliding and slipping off and for the life of me i cannot get it to stay on. After two weeks does it really help?

How did you guys keep the tensor on tight? try it over a shirt will that help? i need help here i cant keep the thing on, today at work it fell off and the clamps broke so i have to use  safety pins and some adhesive tape i got (like medical wraP) and it still shifts down and shit its super annoying..

Is the gyne vest the only thing and where can i order it from ?

I am size 16. 1/2 or 34/35 in dress shirts what size do i need for a gyne vest, does anybody have the web site?

Where did you guys get your compression vests for

i got work again all week and i feel sick as hell i dont know if it is from the surjury or separate.. also i have the following is this normal ?

Skin discolorations to a slightly yellower color then my skin tone (im indiaN),..

And my chest still hurts but will not wearing the tensor cause alot of serious harm that i cant massage away lateR? the thing is also making me miserable..

Please help and offer any advice anyone can.

i also dont have the websites for any of the gyne vest products if you cant post them here ( i dont see why not) can u please PM Them too me if any of you have them.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Ive been wearing my tensor for four weeks now, very comfortable. Just try to get it on really tight and it shouldent slide.

Try www.underworks.com for vest, they tell you how to mesure.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Allan what do you use to hold the tensor in place? The clips I got broke and I cant find anywhere else to purchase them.. I am using tape now its $5 a roll

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I buy mine from the local drug store for 10$ a piece. I'm on my third right now. I just use a pin on my side to hold it in place, no problems yet. Its virtuely imposible to put it on by myself.

Offline im30

• Posting Member
Hi, i am also an India, living in Delhi, Can you tell me where did you get the surgery done?

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
I was instructed to wear mine over a T-shirt and use safety pins to pin it to the T-shirt. Its till slid down, so I made some suspenders. I used an old button up oxford style white shirt. I cut the a strip that had the button holes on the front. I sewed one end to the back side of the tensor an sewed a botton to the front side. I did this on the right and left sides giving me sewn on suspenders on the back that came over both shoulders buttoning on the front. I know it sounds complicated, but it's not as much trouble as adjusting it all day. Whoever makes these should incorporate something like this into the design.

I'll try to get a pic of it if interested.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024