Author Topic: Percky  (Read 1368 times)

Offline CWTGROMB

Hey everyone...i have found this website and let me tell you it feels so great to find out people also have the same problem as i do. I am afraid however that i do not have the same thing as most of you do. I have seen a lot of posts about people having no muscle and what not...I am very build its just that my "man boobs" are it seems pushed out by the muscle...i am going to be putting pictures up Real soon, but i was wondering if anyone else had that kinda problem...

I have been working out and doing bench/push ups just doesnt seem to be going away. I cant even go to the beach with out girls looking at me like i got implants and what not. From the info i have given you in this post can any of you determine if i have gyne? well give me a day to get the diggital camera and I shall take pictures...

thanks

-Vince
C - Cant    
W - Wait    
T - To        
G - Get    
R - Rid
O - Of
M - Man
B - Boobs

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am afraid however that i do not have the same thing as most of you do.

CWTGROMB.....

Gyne is gyne dude, it's all the same. However, as you mentioned, when the gynecomastic sufferer builds the pectorals, the mamory gland gets pushed out and looks more pronounced. This is not uncommon.

No amount of exercise/weight training will bannish Gynecomastia.

Yes, please, post some pics....

BTW, how old are you?

John.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:56:38 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024