Author Topic: Some comments and a question on gyne  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Ricky1965

• Posting Member
I am post op delgado patient, but I still have some thoughts on gyne.  Before I had surgery I used to do a lot of heavy lifting and it got worse, mostly because i focused SOOO hard on working out my pecs than any other part of my body, that my chest became more pronounced.  I am starting to think that maybe lifting wasn't the answer.  

The other thing I was thinking was that I used to eat lots of meat, and I've recently become vegetarian and have noticed a drastic difference in my health and fitness.  Normally when you think of vegetarians you think of really skinny guys, but I'm in the best and most muscular shape of my life.  I'm not as BIG as I used to be, but I have some nice abs now and I dont like a muscle bound freak like I used to.  Also, they put tons of growth hormones and antibiotics in meat, and I think that the hormones they put in meat certainly would contribute to the hormone levels in our bodies in some way.  I just wanted to suggest maybe trying to stick to organic meats so that you know there are no added hormones in there at least, and definitely stay the hell away from fast food meat which is the worst of all kinds.

One more thing I've noticed is that there are different levels of gyne in different regions.  I used to live in San Jose, California and I think I rarely ever saw it when I was living there.  Maybe 10-20% of guys.  Now that I've moved down to Orange County, I've been blown away by how much gyne i see EVERYWHERE.  I'd guess it's somewhere closer to 50% of the guys here, but certainly more than in San Jose.  The funniest thing is that at department stores down here, some of the dummies they model the clothes on actually HAVE GYNE!  Im not joking, it was the most rediculous thing I ever saw.  It's funny though because since so many people down here have it, it seems like a lot of people are more comfortable with it as well.  I can usually tell when someone has gyne and is insecure about it, because I've definitely been there myself and I'm familiar with the way you carry yourself when you have it and some people even are constantly fidgeting with their shirts, I know I did.  

Just a little background on my op with delgado in case any of you were interested, I know maybe this isn't the right place for it.  I'm for the most part happy with the results, he may have left too much gland in one side though because one nipple is still a little puffy, but definitely less than the other.  The other non-puffy nipple though has a pretty noticable scar, and raised, you can actually sort of see it through my shirt too.  All in all though, I'm glad I got the surgery and you will too when you get it done.  I'm not going to go for a revision because I don't really want to go through the whole surgery experience again, because it really is a pain (literally and figuratively).  

I hope anything I had to offer was helpful, and now here is my question...
Post operation, how long do I have to wait before I can go out into the sun and get tan?  I know my scars are a little noticable but in part its because the skin on my chest is pretty white compared to the rest of my body and all.  Please answer!

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
 Also, they put tons of growth hormones and antibiotics in meat, and I think that the hormones they put in meat certainly would contribute to the hormone levels in our bodies in some way.  

One more thing I've noticed is that there are different levels of gyne in different regions.  I used to live in San Jose, California and I think I rarely ever saw it when I was living there.  Maybe 10-20% of guys.  Now that I've moved down to Orange County, I've been blown away by how much gyne i see EVERYWHERE.  I'd guess it's somewhere closer to 50% of the guys here, but certainly more than in San Jose.  The funniest thing is that at department stores down here, some of the dummies they model the clothes on actually HAVE GYNE!  Im not joking, it was the most rediculous thing I ever saw.

Sorry I can't answer your question but I wanted to add that I used to eat chicken breast definitly over two meals a day, usually I'd have out of my 8 meals a day i'd have like 4 involving chicken and also milk.  When I stopped eating chicken breast and stopped drinking milk my gyne didnt "itch" nearly as much.

And I noticed also about the manicuns with gyne you're talking about.  They're in strawbridges. lol they are like muscular builds but with gyne too, I too thought it was funny but also kind of cool because it makes it like less of a secret or something and maybe more acceptable for people who have it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024