Author Topic: Nipple Gouge/Breast Feel wGyne  (Read 1724 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Well yes it didnt come back i am gyne fre.. but idiots still do the whole grab thing, and i am thinking am i out of line if i just lay them out right there?

I figure this will correct the problem ig ave my friend the dirtiest look like i will KILL YOU.

IT really irritates the incision scar too and is quite painful...... i mean all i have now is skin and solid rock muscle behind it!

How did you all deal with this post op ?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:30:54 AM by brownman »

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
If anyone dare touch me there, they wouldn't have a working arm for a few weeks...but I also am a black belt in Karate and  have been boxing/Jui Jitsu training for some time.  I wouldn't recommend violence normally but harrassment and intimidation especially when you are post-op healing is a big problem....  

Heres my suggestion-

Give the offender a stern warning..."Back the F!#@ up" Tell them you aren't joking...

Take a step back and let them think about it...

Usually they will either make fun of the situation and it will resolve itself, they will leave... You should follow up with "Don't try that again, don't invade my personal space"

or they will continue to pursue you...

If they do, get in your defensive fighting posture...elbows up, fists in front of face, and legs in striking position...

This will let them know you have fighting ability even if you don't...

If it comes to blows...hit em where it hurts...nose..chin(try to get head revolution) ..ears...

Use your hard points...elbows, knees, palm strikes...and know that it will eventually go to the ground..so grappling techniques/submission holds are good to know.

This is alot to say, but only practice in a dojo/gym will get you confident and proficient.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
red belt when i quit........ teh damage can be delivers just wasn;t sure if i was "obliged" to not look like a big not a nice person if i did it........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024